The Lighter Side of NMS. Graphics Hiccups and Funny Pics

Yes the Cannisters always appear at Armadium depots, but usually not this big in size in my experience :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My logical reasoning behind why they’re so bigat depots.

It’s common knowledge that when using grenade launcher or terrain manipulater is it deletes any nearby areas of ores etc. The bigger they are the less likely destructive behaviour will delete them.

2 Likes

Little drums & crates just float regardless of what you blow up around a structure. I’ve been seeing quite a lot of oversize drums. I just think of them as similarly designed warp fuel ‘tanks’.

Incidentally. I’ve found having 2 of these warp fuel drums at a base is ample for topping up after a bit of warping about. They take a ton of materials to build but having a fuel depot at home base is very useful. It’s a pity they don’t work for base-share.

4 Likes

I never knew this…:open_mouth:

1 Like

I just find a trader that sells antimatter- in a rich system they will have 100+, and then thamium is easy to get.

2 Likes

OMG, i just realized, Planet Claire=B52’s

2 Likes

…all the trees are red…

…faster than the speed of light…

8 Likes

Not sure if a thread like this was created or not so the mods wil sort it out if it already is a thread but today I was mining in my exocraft normal as always getting some emril to make some money and then i went back to base and exited my exocraft to save and turn off my game but then i never hit the floor and fell through the planet and had to re-mine all over again for about an hour

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Funny moments
Funny Moments is closed.

Just saw this and made me chuckle/wince

15 Likes

Not a good landing. :scream: You will find that falling through is a fairly common thing. Just remember, you can blast your way out with grenades or the terrain manipulator. In case of a bad landing, simply stay in your ship and take off again. I will have to say, this is the first time my whole ship landed underground.

16 Likes

New trailer for No Mans Sky!

28 Likes

:joy::rofl:

4 Likes

This Gek is definitely a spice trader from Arrakis…now if he could just hook me up with the base location of Muad’Dib, he would be my best Fremeny :wink:

10 Likes

So technically it does say Crashed Ship…not Crash Landed Ship…

13 Likes

Flora moving through the space-time continuum…

I tried but the sap must of been burned off by the mining beam…and my parents always told me, Nanites don’t grow on Flora…

11 Likes

Who knew the Vy’keen could be so fabulous?

21 Likes

That used to happen infrequently in the early builds of the game. There was another one that launched you into space when trying to land your ship on a landing pad. Good times. :slight_smile:

1 Like

11 Likes

Hope SM doesn’t mind. Had to post this!

10 Likes