The Dreams Full Release is Finally Here!

Media Molecule’s (makers of Little Big Planet) masterwork Dreams has finally gotten it’s full release. It will be available everyone on February 14th.

Dreams is basically a game that lets you make videogames on the PS4. You can create characters, environments, music, pretty much any kind of game; the possibilities are endless. I had early access so I was able to make the video showing off the full release version early:

5 Likes

I have started my playthrough of the “story mode” of Dreams, which is a big game made by the developers to show off what can be made in Dreams. It’s a pretty epic adventure, though players will (and already have) made things that are even more impressive.

5 Likes

My first game release of the full release era! I made a Doom Clone named TOMB!

I made a Text Adventure style game in Dreams called “Escape The Killer’s Basement”

I made another text adventure called “A Garden For My Wife”

4 Likes

Do you really have to start from nothing everytime you want to create something?

2 Likes

No, you can make a game completely from assets other players made if you want

1 Like

Anyone remember Bubble Bobble or Bust-A-Move? I made a game much like them in Dreams!

4 Likes
2 Likes

oh em gee - yeah Bubble Bobble was a fav of mine back in the day, I played on a ZX Spectrum 128k +2 ! the best thing was the cool soundtrack !

3 Likes