Screenshots 🖼

It was a chicken walker but somehow looked different after I blew it up. I am getting 2 walker brains off of them. Maybe a bug.

4 Likes

Help, I’m hiding in a suit upgrade station, and I was attacked by… flatly colored pixels?

(It was supposed to be a windhose)

8 Likes

Added a few more small items to the ETARC shrine on the old capital planet

8 Likes

Finally got some pirate frigates in my main save

8 Likes
4 Likes

I’m still getting this glitch (ignore the strategically sauntering spider in the background) when I use the custom number shortcuts to switch to third person and photo mode very quickly, then I’m a ghost…

Food pellet versus happy pet:

Do I … want to know what that is?

What even… is anything… any more???

Pet with beautiful eyes:

And they lived happily ever after… (it was hard to take a well-framed screenshot in multiplayer)

Whee!

10 Likes

Walk away from NMS for a bit and when you come back, the game hits you all over again. It is the most beautiful game…
I am having a hard time finding shots that really inspire me in Starfield. NMS inspires at every turn.

10 Likes
9 Likes

11 Likes

I would not have thought the the combination of a volcano world, tree skeletons, and a purple autophage portal wold go together.

But this just works. The bare black tree limbs showing on the portal are a very nice element of the photo too.

4 Likes

I absolutely love the myriad photo ops in No Man’s Sky!

I need to start going thru old photos to see which might make great large mounted wall prints. I have software that upscales photos very well.

2 Likes

Can’t really take credit for it. I just take images of what HG creates.

3 Likes

Well, the xenophotographer traveler has to compose the image.

• Angle
  • Elevation
  • Lighting
  • Time of day
  • Object positioning
    … Those are all you, amigo! :slightly_smiling_face:
5 Likes
11 Likes

10 Likes

I see you still reside in the phantasmagorical areas of the sim. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Whenever I can :smiley: