Screenshots 🖼

I got caught up in the Weekend Mission

11 Likes

11 Likes

I managed to get some stickers into the hallway leading up from the hangar, but only on the first panel.

11 Likes

FFFJo3dVQAErwJW

11 Likes

Isn’t this the hallway where the impossible space starts? You can’t put stickers on a Tardis! :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Every time that two missions are turned in to the Mission Agent in the space station, my point of view has moved counter-clockwise around the desk. I decided to collect all the ‘kill’ missions that I could find and turned them in at the same time. Apparently I can’t upload images anymore so pretend that you can see a picture looking at the back of the agent’s head.

Working or at least temporarily is.

5 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Issue uploading images

@temp Let’s continue discussion about your issue in the topic above and hopefully get it sorted to see your screenshots again :wink:

2 Likes

It’s been a while since I’ve seen Artemis, hope they’ve been doing al-

Right…

12 Likes

11 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
super nice!

2 Likes

Derelict Freighter

6 Likes

11 Likes

Do you remember what and where it is @Polyphemus ?

11 Likes

No, you’ll have to remind me. It looks like it’s built on a floating island - so it’s not likely to be something I would have made.

3 Likes

System and planet discovered by Polyphemus in 2018. Named… Edison ETARC :smiley:

There is still music box working in, I thought I was in Disco Elysium (youngs in the church for those who played the game). Is it the planet/system corrupted after our try of a ETARC HUB where you can’t come back ?

6 Likes

Well, as far as I remember, there’s only one system where I ever used the names Edison or Etarc, and that’s the home system of the old hub.

After the universe reset, the capital planet was much smaller than it had been. Unfortunately, everything that had been added by myself and many visitors retained its old XYZ coordinates. So when the planet got smaller, things like buildings, and communication balls kept their original positions, and ended up in space, orbiting the planet. The last time I visited, I could still see them. I think other people only see the comm balls. I don’t visit any more, because it crashes my game, and corrupts my save.

It’s certainly a different planet to the one I originally claimed. That was a parched desert world.

None of the buildings you may find there are mine. Mine all ended up in space. Anything you find there now has been added by other people.

It’s nice that you found it. :grinning:

7 Likes

Oups, the real name is Edison CSD, not ETARC. This “base” is named Ziggurat Prime Electronic, from @Sir_oops CSFD Instigator . There is another one on this planet, The Edison School of Word books & reading (take your breath) from Christian Hour.
And on another planet, from @johnnycloud johnnyintheclouds, named Mr Noodle Playground where we can see it wheel

Sadly, no more hamster is playing there, but a local animal is called Mr Noodle :hamster:

No more com’ ball in the air, I was able to create a base on another planet so I think that this system is playable now.

12 Likes

:rofl: I forgot about that. I can hear the “music” in my head. That island should be the closest land mass to the original capital base. The Comm ball should be overhead. Its a shame if there gone.

I believe I was trying to make a ball drop count down tower for unification day. Where You would need multiple players to activate. They would have to stand on the pressure plates around the circumference at the same time. I could not get the logic to work or test it proper.

I don’t think I have ever seen Mr Noodle Playground show up for me. I do remember pictures from when it was built.

7 Likes

I don’t know if you played Disco elysium but your “music” is really close to some quest

The idea about multiple players on pressure plate is great. I activated the top ball and was ejected very very high in the sky :sweat_smile: Maybe it’s now possible to make it work as you wanted.

5 Likes