Screenshots 🖼

Super views. A family Zoom session is delaying my galaxy cruising. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

14 Likes

Lightening during a storm.

13 Likes

12 Likes

11 Likes

Wow! :eyes: That looks amazing. I can’t wait to play the Origins update.

3 Likes

17 Likes

My 9-Ball Pool base is still perfectly in-tact, but the area has become even more beautiful than it used to be it seems :slight_smile:

16 Likes

10 Likes

I noticed they “changed” the camera filters this update. Sad to see the Gameboy like filters go :cry: Most of the ones I really liked were just renamed so that was good to find out. I’m looking forward to using the negative one on a lot of stuff. This is a MASSIVE picture dump, so be warned.

Summary

This was an experiment with one of the new filters. Tried to make is seem like we were seeing through the eyes of something watching me. :eyes:

My first time flying through a cave.

Oh ho, hello there. You’re new. :eyes:

Mushroom planet. (Fun fact, these huge mushrooms spawned underground too.)

First time using the new focus controls. :eyeglasses:

I saw this from a distance and thought it was a stretched model. Imagine my surprise when I took a closer look…

Dual Suns.

Negative filter used and looking good, check.

Uhm, help?

A mutant planet? Let’s see what it has on it… Oh my.

I thought this first one was a herd of giant animals when I saw it from a distance.

A multiplayer mission world.

Pretty easy to tell this is a toxic world when stuff is spewing out visible radiation. :radioactive:

Toxic Lightening. :cloud_with_lightning:

A rare(?) find on a paradise planet.

:comet: :eyes:

This planet was really weird, in that, near you it was blueish, but in the distance it was greenish.

12 Likes

Not sure that hexagonal planets and mountains are a good fit.

10 Likes

Flying towards this planet and I see a moon.

This cute creature was on the beautiful planet.

I saw a beautiful rainbow on the planet.

12 Likes

9 Likes

Plant version of a tardigrade.

11 Likes

12 Likes

Had to share this real quick. There was a meteor shower on this planet out of the blue. I was sadly never in danger, despite them falling all around me. I wanted to get hit by one! Come on!

12 Likes

I offer a little 101 near the top of this topic. I hope it is helpful. Origins’ offerings are immense!
Hopefully, this will help everyone get the most out of the new camera controls. If anyone has any more info to share (or a better explanation) please share! :smiley:

7 Likes

7 Likes

@DevilinPixy I heard you like craters (or atoll). I don’t think I’ve seen anything like this before, but it’s a big galaxy.

13 Likes

Sure looks like a crater, so I might be able to find planets that still have that feature of craters all over the surface? I guess I was just unlucky to see that feature removed from my planet. I am not too concerned though, as I can easily move my base to a new spot with some tools, crater or not, just requires some adjustments.

4 Likes