Screenshots 🖼

Self-Portrait

9 Likes

Oh dear…

11 Likes

So, I wonder if you are like at the top of the Most Hours list?

6 Likes

I think I’m more likely top of “leaving my computer running NMS while I go and do other things”. :grinning:

9 Likes

Impressive number of hours.

But Steam hours

and Hello Games hours

are different.

9 Likes

This is my concern over rewards for hours. Any real implementation of the idea would likely look at save file hours. Since I do not have my day 1 save anymore, :sob: my largest hourly total is near 400 hours. The 2000 hours is a cumulative number but legit all the same. Except for potty breaks and snacks, with limited internet, if I am online, I am playing.

4 Likes

I don’t think I ever had a single save above 150 hours…
I’m not sure if they could use the client APIs to query data like that. It would clearly violate GDPR, as that would effectively constitute GoG and Steam trading user data, but it’s perfectly possible that we agreed to it somewhere in the EULA…
Their servers would have the means to identify recurring users and track them by themselves though, there’s nothing prohibiting that as long as they observe the regulation for storing that data. I highly doubt they would have done that, however. They will certainly have logged how many hours were played, and even some statistic profiles, but they wouldn’t have stored anything that would let them connect metrics back to specific users. Way too much hassle.

4 Likes

12 Likes

GRAH, a beholder! RUUUUUN!

Sorry, my D&D instincts took over…

4 Likes

I haven’t seen this before…

13 Likes

I hadn’t realised in my previous post - my angle was wrong - the damn thing has a space station entrance!

Unfortunately, you can’t use it (I tried - just bounced off) :grinning:

What is this thing? Space station manufacture? Repair?

9 Likes

OK, these are rock formations. And possibly some plants. Nothing unusual about that, right?

Well these rock formations are big. I mean big. All right, I know you’ve seen those plant rings so big you can fly your ship through - well these are big enough to drop a small town through.

Here’s my ship flying past some.

You know, even that doesn’t give a decent idea of the scale of these things. Look, I’ll go and stand on one.

Well that’s not much help. is it? I’ll back up a bit. so you can see better.

That doesn’t help too much either. I’ll have to back up a lot more.

There. That’s better. Trouble is now you can’t really see me. I mean, these things are BIG.

15 Likes

The red and black colour and splindly fingers reminded me of those cronenberged… um?.. corrupted! sentinels that sometimes arise where we dig up salvaged scrap technology.

This archive looks like the factory that built them. :laughing:

6 Likes

I was thinking that it had an “eye” similar to the trade terminal. Perhaps a very large A.I.? Hmmmm…

Also, those large structures look a lot more like rocketships than buildings if you look at it from the bottom.

5 Likes

12 Likes

Although I never liked putrid yellow-green skies, I’m now finding that I’m not fond of planets that look overly earth-like. I think the blue skies have the most impact in that regard.

3 Likes

Orange Punch Waterworld
A closer look at the floor in a derelict Freighter :scream:

My first time finding ships aboard. Salvaged for one module each

Stormy Weather

12 Likes

Nice. Wish I had more free time to play. :frowning:

4 Likes

Hello World

13 Likes

9 Likes