10 Likes

8 Likes

10 Likes

Postcards from Hilbert Dimension

10 Likes

Needs mowing.

7 Likes

7 Likes

I’m not sure this is supposed to happen. :open_mouth: Here are some highlights from today’s journey.

Summary

7 Likes

So. Can you go back to each of them? If so, what do your teleporter entries look like?

2 Likes

Yes. If you have a base there or you use the Space Station teleporter. However, I believe there is a limit to how many will show in your teleporter list and there are 256 galaxies( was 257 but the last one was taken away?) So you cannot return to every one of them.
Next to your base name (or the Space Station name) the galaxy name will show in (here) ex.; Traveller’s Rest (Euclid)
The boundaries are indeed falling.
Does anyone know the limit for the Teleporter list? I have built 2 bases in select galaxies I want to return to and explore. I know at some point, I may have to delete my extra Euclid bases to make room.

2 Likes

At a Space Station the limits used to be as follows (June 2019), but I am not sure if this has changed:

• Your Bases 50
  • Other Players Bases 60
  • Space Stations 70

At the Anomaly Teleporter however, all your bases will be shown and the list appears to have no limit.

3 Likes

Is this our @BlackIris?

7 Likes

Yes it is :grin:

5 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: NMS Friends Code and CrossPlay

I was stuck in #21 Loychazinq for the longest time. Here are some scenes.

9 Likes

10 Likes

Are these galaxies noticeably different when you travel through in quick succession (as it seems to possible now)? One quarter is supposed to be more tranquil and another quarter more dangerous, and so on, is that noticeable?

4 Likes

There is variation in type, yes. (Some seem to have lots of angry sentinels.) They follow the same color-coded rules that were present at the end of the Purge.

3 Likes