Screenshots v2.0

Of course it is! I just made it up! (You know… like Shakespeare did).:wink:

8 Likes

If it’s not, it should be. :grinning:

6 Likes

My newest skin job, so much better than 20 slots don’t you think?

13 Likes

Waiting for my activated indium silos to be filled while chilling in the Lavender Room. :wink:

14 Likes

14 Likes

12 Likes

14 Likes

14 Likes

Came across this planet, it was amazing. The sky looks like it is on fire.

And my ship is actually on fire, but that’s just a glitch I’m dealing with. :rofl:

16 Likes

I was taken away by the beautiful landscape, as my creature friends lead me through the ravine.

12 Likes

13 Likes

Resetting the Simulation.
After a fair break off my P/death save I found myself doing the final stage of the PURGE mission.
I wasn’t actually ready for it and wasn’t paying attention to the severity of my decisions as I activated the portal and stepped into the azure swirls.

:warning: SPOILERS

Summary

I found myself in conversation with the Atlas for the first time in a very long time and then in the final room that I have not seen in literally years, due to always leaving things alone.

With my partner having already taken the plunge and been rebooted into the Hilbert Dimension, I too made my choice.

And thus began a new chapter in my P/death save.

I found myself broken and stranded having forgotten the warnings of the past. Fortunately I had much of what I needed close to hand but those first few moments were a harrowing reminder of the fragility of permadeath.

I required nearly 40 wiring looms, a stack of cadmium and all manner of extras to repair myself.

But now I’m once again whole and I spread my wings into the new realm of the Hilbert Dimension and whatever adventures that follow.

14 Likes

It is nice to know that room and choice is still there. It is a shame we don’t get to see it unless we make that choice. Do you get a way to back out once there, or are you already committed to the decision?

5 Likes

12 Likes

I think there was one last opportunity.

Incidentally I can confirm that return travel to Euclid is still possible but only if you have a base there. All space station teleporter listings are gone.

6 Likes

19 Likes

Super nice! :+1:
@Mad-Hatter travel to Euclid is still possible but only if you have a base there.
Wonderful!

6 Likes

@toddumptious
That last one with the ‘picked bean?’ is particularly nice. Looks like a large scorpion lurking in the shrubbery. :palm_tree: :scorpion: :ear_of_rice:

6 Likes

@toddumptious Great use of the Fog setting in that ringed planet photo. I sometimes combine Fog and Focus to produce an abstract look.

5 Likes

Wheelie to Mars

14 Likes