Screenshots v1.5-1.77

Abandoned

11 Likes

felt like this had really good depth

13 Likes

11 Likes

12 Likes

14 Likes

Orbiting local cataclysm. Research team ready to deploy.

13 Likes

camouflage

11 Likes

Pulse Drive

11 Likes

14 Likes

12 Likes

I zoomed in for a closer look and got a jump scare from your curvy Anomaly :joy: sneaky bendy person caught in a lens warp

2 Likes

Yes. I wondered how you kept that bottom photo above so straight. Or it just looks straight…:grin:

2 Likes

That ones with fov set to 50 so there should be no curvature, which is wonderful news for flat earth theorist nuts, bad news for anyone trying to talk sense into them.

I also am quite a distance away from the scenery, if you notice the Alien Plaque on that island you’ll see it is far away, whereas these cows are small.

4 Likes

So, I wake up on this Captain America looking landing pad.

Planet is a little warm. Now I remember, I was looking for an extreme environment… for science, and this wasn’t it, but it did have a terminal and I needed uranium.
While I was there, this creep kept staring at me. I heard his head turn, felt his gaze, turned around quick and caught him, but he looked away… creep!

Anyhow, I got my fuel and on my way out, I see a very wise, but ticklish, giant mushroom crab.

9 Likes

Maybe … dragonfly?

13 Likes

Blue eyes.

12 Likes

I like the realistic looking eyes. The first time I encountered Gek with real eyes, it was unnerving. Now, I actually like it because the characters feel more real.

2 Likes

Parts is parts.

15 Likes

12 Likes

My first time encountering this source of Cyto-Phosphate. I thought it was alive because it was undulating as if it was breathing but, it is a waxy fruit…I’m not taking a bite. :nauseated_face:

14 Likes