Screenshots v1.5-1.77

1.75 - changed my home planet from summer green, to autumn brown…wonder if seasons are part of the update…

6 Likes

More 1.75 …

11 Likes

Fauna.

9 Likes

10 Likes

Still in love with that “Rain of Atlas” Chromatic fog planet…
The Sentinels are frenzied (which brings a little action)!

Look at the atmosphere! (no filters this time)

Agressive hu? :smiley:

13 Likes

8 Likes

Somewhere in a rogue Vy’keen system there hides a space station among the dust of celestial rings. Onboard you’ll find a wretched hive of scum and villainy. This system is known locally as Smugglers Belt.

Slimming Girdles: Now comes in planet size.

10 Likes

Where do these things come from? BAM! They are suddenly on you. :scream:

12 Likes

I’ve never seen one before…

1 Like

Yip as soon as you break down one of the protective layers of the buried tech [salvage] they appear and attack, and this happens each time its about 4/5 per salvage operation until you can claim the old tech

2 Likes

10 Likes

A picture worth a thousand words

I am not at all sure the asteroids should be there. In fact, they weren’t once I exited my ship. They return when I get back in my ship. I am doomed. :smile:

12 Likes

I get the feeling we are following each other around in circles sheralmyst

A circle of hearts

2 Likes

Woah! That’s one heck of a view!!! Great use of a really wide focal length! Beautiful.

2 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

16 Likes

10 Likes

Entering the black hole…

Just a side question… how much am I supposed to travel (approximately) when I go across a black hole? because from 700089 ly from core I travelled less than 20 ly… lol

So maybe this black hole was bugged.

11 Likes

The green sky was very beautiful … plenty of these nebula!

13 Likes

Nah, I wouldn’t say so. Black holes carry you a long distance across the galaxy, the operating word being across. In other words, you end up a similar distance from the center, just in a completely different place.
I’ve never seen as little as 20 lightyears, but I’ve also never seen anything above 3000 or so lightyears.

2 Likes