Screenshots v1.5-1.77

Almost looks like an ancient city in the distance

The most beautiful color I have found so far.

A face only a mother could love…

14 Likes

Checking out my home planet, after the color palette reset. Here’s some pics from back in September, on an early build project. - THE BEFORE…

…and THE AFTERMATH,

What I’m trying to decide is, “Do I like the orange?” :rainbow: I, of course, LOVE THE RAINBOW!!!

13 Likes

12 Likes

Today’s journey was fascinating. Spoilers for those who wish to find these for themselves.

13 Likes

Wow!
Thats some strange stuff I’m yet to come across.

3 Likes

Good Morning Everyone!

Yesterday I played for at least 3 hours straight, and I thought I would share with you all the planets that I stepped foot on! I never did that and I thought it would be a good idea!

Hope you enjoy my Visions! :wink:

16 Likes

11 Likes

9 Likes

Hmmm… looks like “procedural crashed freighters” is just another nose type slapped on the same old model. I haven’t been to one yet, so I’m not sure if that impression is entirely correct. Is the location of the containers at least randomized now? If not, that would be a bit disappointing.

1 Like

𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝓪𝓳𝓮𝓼𝓽𝔂...

Hopefully my captain never steers us into the same demise. It is a frightful thing to put one’s life into the hands of another, especially when all their decisions are procedurally generated -kzzt- and prone to error.

Actually, come to think of it, perhaps that describes me, too. :sweat_smile:

Hello Games, perhaps add more supermassive freighter designs. Just a thought.

4 Likes

@sheralmyst

Going off that screen of what is no doubt a turret bot having been dropped through a Portal, It would seem as though perhaps Cave Johnson created the atlas for Aperture Science.

Half life 3 confirmed :smirk:

5 Likes

Been cleaning out my old Creative saves, grabbing seed codes and such, so I can delete these and start afresh. And ran upon this planet…

I kept hearing something briefly buzz and whirl past me. But I could never see the source of this. I kept feeling like something was with me. I passed it off as part of the eerie ambiance. But it would return intermittent. I finally caught sight of the spook.

And it was just as bizarre as the world around me…

Now, what you may not understand, is the amount of effort it took to take these photos, in such close proximity. Have you ever spooked a spook? Taming is not what you think!

SPOILER

9 Likes

I don’t know if the dig sites have changed or not - been too busy doing other things and haven’t bothered to land.

Trippin’ the light fantastic

11 Likes

11 Likes

Dracula might find this to his liking.

Night view.

13 Likes

I love the fact that we can incorporate the new items right into the local flora.

11 Likes

The pictures of the space station are crazy Kilitrak!!
Very well done!

4 Likes

!!!
What in the world is this?? I guess we didn’t get any preview from that one! Is it flora?:scream:

3 Likes

I stumbled across these yesterday! The view from inside the ship :open_mouth:

I renamed them by Les_Marquises

One of them showed this

Anyone ever heard about Chromatic Fog planets?

Rain of the Atlas? :roll_eyes:

12 Likes