Screenshots v1.5-1.77

Yes, it was orange from the sky and on top of the flat rock formations. It required landing to see the colors on the ground.

1 Like

Wow Sheralmyst, that’s beautiful landscape. I personally love the unusual ones so much.

1 Like

I found my bubble planet that I’m making a base on. I truly love these anomalies.

13 Likes

Warp, could you please tell me what the name of that planet with those colors is? Is it Temperate, Luminescent, Verdant(sp) or called something else. I’ve spent over 100 hours looking for one of those with the purple landscape. What color system was it in? Yellow, Blue, Green or Red?
I had a beautiful base on Euclid on one of these types of planets and after the Next update, it was gone.

Thank you in advance

1 Like

Aye Aye

11 Likes

Wow SingularGleam what a beautiful planet. What kind is that? Blood planet, forsaken, or doomed?

1 Like

Wow that’s a cool tube structure Xion4012. I 've never seen one like that with that big if a center. I wonder if a person could build a base at the bottom, and go up, and drill a hole through it for a door below.
Those butterfly things are beautiful too.

2 Likes

My daughter started a New Game (since she just got NMS on PC) and decided to Join my game at the same time. It placed her on a snowy planet. On the first start, the game was glitchy so she saved and restarted. It then placed her and her broken ship on an Abandoned Planet. She needed a Hermetic Seal and had no way to retrieve it. So I flew to the rescue.

13 Likes

Aww, I never thought to build a base there. That would have been a great spot. Too bad I have no idea where that planet is anymore…

I LOVE the butterflies in NMS :butterfly: Nothing makes me happier than finding those beautiful creatures. I just wish they were easier to scan. They fly so fast.

4 Likes

I want to say it was a lost, but I’m not really sure

1 Like

19 Likes

I call these little fellahs ‘Sea Dragons’.

My base in the Jipper colony. ‘The Abandoned Astromech’.

21 Likes

:open_mouth: Like a painting from the Old Masters.

4 Likes

Sorry, but I actually don’t remember. I am hesitant to say anything, because the information may be wrong. However, I think that it may have been something like temperate or tropical?
I probably stopped by to resupply and left without paying attention to the planet information or system.

2 Likes

OMG R2D2! Fantastic!!

3 Likes

No problem, thanks anyways ! :smiley:

Some shots from my adventures in Normal Mode on Xbox:

19 Likes

This weeks Community Event did not work well for me. I could not find the Anomaly but, I was able to make some Quicksilver. I had a bad feeling about this event from the moment I found the Portal that Polo told me to use.

It was erroneously reported that I visited Polo’s robotic companion but, no such meeting happened.

The Sentinels back home were stuck underground, unable to rise from the depths from which they spawn.

I still had a nice time taking in the view of the event planet.

I do like the new Atlas Stations with 4 landing pads however, I have now lost my Atlas Path…

16 Likes

22 Likes

Awesomeness. This is the new ‘most realistic’ I’ve seen to date.

4 Likes