Screenshots v1.5-1.77

This reminds me of the last time I took psychedelics and watched the sun rise. Or set. Or maybe it was just a beach ball adrift at sea. You’d have to ask the giant salamander, his memory is better than mine.

8 Likes

Took a closer look at the QuickSilver merchant stall…what is this thing on the left?

14 Likes

That’s how the fellow on the shelf ended up like that.
Merchant doesnt approve of asking for credit :rofl:

3 Likes

Need credit? Sure. Just hold onto this orb, yeah hold it close and then input your info by pressing that center button…he he he…:ghost:

1 Like

Looks like one of those puzzle balls for summoning dark evil entities, it just requires an immense blood sacrifice from the user once solved , peircing through their hands into their organs and their cranium and I really want to stop thinking about this now :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Not seen these before. Scanned as “Organic” Rock., Abandoned Objects. They were filled with Mordite.

12 Likes

Only came across these recently myself, I remember someone posting a photo of them first day of NEXT and nobody batted an eyelid so I assumed they were just common knowledge :blush:

Exploring ETARC capital, Edison, and I finally know what I’m building there.

Came across this triforce of knowledge very close to some ruins.

The Edison School of Word Books & Reading

Register your lil GekSpawn today as spaces are limited and in high demand.

12 Likes

What are the prices to enroll? I have a friend who would like to learn about the lore and this looks like the place to do so :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Education and Health care are all free courtesy of the hard working nanite tax payer. This ain’t America :smirk: We won’t make you pay Student loans for this life and the next one

4 Likes

Looks like Edison is the happening place. Not so much a ‘capital’ anymore but rather the hub plaza/hangout.
Might have to leave a base there myself… just a lookout tower or something.

2 Likes

10 Likes

That Has to be a holiday planet… are you planning on building chalets? If so hope the rates are reasonable. Let me know if… when… and how much if you do.

3 Likes

Is that a face?

13 Likes

Yeah. With arms crossed over the breast, no less :smile:

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: NMS-Inspired Visual Art

The Dangers of A Plasma Cannon

Interception

Sunset Patrol

Peak

16 Likes

16 Likes

No Mans Sci-Fi

15 Likes

My first time finding one of these…it was so hostile, I did not stay long. The sentinels were frenzied and it rained ‘flaming hail’…apocalyptic. :scream: I named it Like A Woman Scorned.

20 Likes

Cool colours.

2 Likes