Screenshots v1.5-1.77

19 Likes

That’s beautiful. I have not been able to find those colored trees since the NEXT update. All I’m finding on the lush planets are green, brown or red trees. My favorites are purples, blues, and the jade greens like those.
What a lovely pic!

3 Likes

Warp

Blur

I actually don’t remember how this blurring effect happened, but I like to think that it’s caused by a -kzzt- failure.

16 Likes

13 Likes

First Encounter with Organic Rocks

Uncovering Ancient Mysteries

13 Likes

Love those colors! There is the pink/purple ground planet I’m looking for, and cannot find anywhere. Do you recall if that is called Temperate, Verdant, or Luminescent planet?

1 Like

Deathly Green Anomaly planet

11 Likes

I love these shots from the frigates. This is in the Etarc ECSD system on PC. Kinda buggy, the planet names reverted back to original while I was there. I achieved levitation on my ship.

16 Likes

Meditation does wonders for the soul, doesn’t it?

5 Likes

Community event:

13 Likes

Taking the “Model T” out for a cruise, had this guy since the begining. :sunglasses:

'Horizon"

14 Likes

Been playing almost daily with the odd month long or other game break, and have never seen a monolith with this sort of stairway/balcony combo. The thin ramps wrap around and lead up to the platform.

Reminds me of a team ico game, like Ico :stuck_out_tongue:

Does anyone know if these were always present or if its new for NEXT or maybe even atlas rises?

13 Likes

They have been in since at least Atlas Rises - never saw them before that

11 Likes

October 2016:

8 Likes

Ah so it was hidden possibility number three: Todd rapidly approaching dementia XD

2 Likes

Serenity

16 Likes

I can’t help but notice that you’re not actually sitting in the shade…

4 Likes

That often happens on the beach…:sunglasses: At least the suit protects from sunburn. :grin:

3 Likes

Frozen Anomaly

15 Likes

19 Likes