Screenshots v1.5-1.77

I can’t give any more hearts but that Vy’keen wannabe is adorable :joy:

Getting cosy in a cave while blistering heat storms rage outside :blush:

17 Likes

I didn’t think of it like that. I thought it was a Vy’keen in disguise.

18 Likes

Spent the first part of my travels tracking down a planet found by @toddumptious. Made a detour and asked a local sage for info

He told me of an ancient burial ground

It wasn’t what I was looking for. I headed out to see if I could find the system.
Once I succeeded, I then found the planet and began the near impossible task of following GPS Coordinates without the proper equipment. This forced me to land periodically to get my bearings. This was not always as simple as it sounds.

I finally gave up and meandered around until extreme weather forced me to seek shelter

Being unable to find the specific location I was seeking, I decided to be thankful I at least found the planet. I then headed out to attend to some urgent matters.
It seems the Atlas likes to play jokes like suddenly throwing me to some far-flung system full of bubbles?

I told the Atlas he didn’t scare me. “Bring it”!

21 Likes

Haha now I can’t get the image out of my head of a Vy’keen, wearing a shoddy gek disguise, sitting a citizenship exam and looking very nervous, towering over all the other gek, the chair rocking and creaking as it trys to support their weight :joy:

@CrossID
Oh wow :heart_eyes: pretty symmetry everywhere! Out of hearts but :two_hearts: :heart: :two_hearts: :heart: :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Good to see blue grass!

2 Likes

Before…

And after !

:sunglasses:

14 Likes

11 Likes

13 Likes

I can’t see the Whaty for the tree(s)!! :open_mouth:

What “creature” were you fighting, and what’s the Green Glow all about … ? :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I think that’d be great, @Clemm.

See also, the thread I started for SENTINEL SURFING pix. :wink: :+1:

1 Like

Great mini-story series, @sheralmyst :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

This one!:scream:

bgrdx

16 Likes

I hope you had planning permission for that!

GRAH!

14 Likes

Preview of my base…

19 Likes

Ooh trees AND giant fungi :open_mouth:

1 Like

I want to keep that very tall Mushroom on my base. I like it, I feel like it’ll become an iconic part of my base. Though ironically, I don’t know what to build, I didn’t think I’d get this far.

2 Likes

@sheralmyst - love the planet color scheme in the monument photo. Wish we could individually “like” photos here.

2 Likes

Then you would use up all your hearts in five minutes. lol