Rainbows 🌈

A new topic for all our … rainbows (pots of gold included)

See our previous topics below:

9 Likes

10 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

I like these new planets and colours.

(I was a Gek in the Emergence Expedition.)

9 Likes

This is why I won’t hang around a lot of planets. At all. MY EYES!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I really, really, REALLY hope they put a bias in the next update towards more natural worlds, when newly discovered, with the kinds of colors one would expect in a sane universe. And the pastel / flourtescent / drug trip planets are the exception. Not necessarily rare, just… mostly rare. Egh…

3 Likes

Actually, that pastel look is rare for me. Not sure I have ever encountered a world quite that pastel before. Made me think of Sweet-Tarts. :yum:

1 Like

Good grief, I wish I could say that. I didn’t use an environment mod, and at least a third to as much as half the planets I encountered were like that. One ice world had bright yellow-green skies, and that seriously hurt my eyes. Aaaugh:grimacing:

2 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

Not much else to do while walking to an outpost that never seems to get closer.

7 Likes

Enough players objected to the original SciFi book cover colors that Hello Games eventually changed to a more muted palette. When that too got complaints, they adjusted color themes as well as luminosity and contrast

The detail of a Child of Helios is now not as obvious.

I have not tried adjusting the newer Bloom setting, but the game default should allow seeing nice details.

I totally agree with the visual “pain” of some combinations now.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Why did you invert the poor rainbow? :disappointed: :pleading_face:

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Rainbows Arcs and Rings