QuickSilver Store

There are more of these though, aren’t there? The Atlas, the ship and something…

4 Likes

In the files, or you mean just the older statues?

Edit: Checked datamining thread, yes there is also ship, diplo and Atlas ice statues in the files

4 Likes

Older statues in ice form

3 Likes

Yes, I was asking if you were assuming there would be more ice statues simply because there were more versions of the old metal statues, or if the ice statues were already in the files, but now I see they are.

3 Likes

Wouldve been nice to get a Vy’Keen and Korvax statue before they all got the ice treatment. Or busts. I still want my damn busts of Artemis and pals XD Marbled.

5 Likes

Sorry Steam Deck cropped thru my phone

But no items listed in the store

8 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Games and Game-Related old and new

Hmmm…so the tier indicator above the QS shop is gone now but the Community Research still shows as an objective in the secondary mission list minus the tier indicator

5 Likes

And now all traces of anything new are gone… :face_exhaling:

8 Likes

About time for something new.

7 Likes

My gut tells me we may see another overhaul like they did with refining or ship combat.

3 Likes

These internal updates are starting to give me the DTs

6 Likes

I think it’s a good thing. If the next update was a long way off, they would do more quicksilver items to keep us occupied. Since there is no items going, it could mean the next update will happen any day now

5 Likes

With the new space stations, it seems very likely to me that we will get some kind of ship customization, even if it’s just changing their colors

5 Likes

*stamps foot to punctuate *

Any. Day. Now.

I really hoped that would work… I’ll keep trying.

It was a Bank Holiday here the weekend (St Brigids day) and most times the UKs can overlap with ours, not sure if they did for this one but if it was, it’s only technically monday for HG so lets give em a mo to catch up :wink:

5 Likes

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

5 Likes

Yah…any…day…now…SEAN!!!

… 3 today…was that a 3rd today…ARGH

5 Likes

I swear I didn’t do it!

6 Likes

This looks like some unanticipated problems. They had planned to release, so they don’t have any more content to fill the gaps right now. There’s an issue that’s hard to track down, so they’re frantically making small changes and committing to the internal branch for the testers to check it out. At least two members of the team are on 24/7 duty preventing Sean from posting emojis before they’re sure they fixed the problem. Something like that.

9 Likes

8 Likes