No Man’s Sky—v1.3 Screenshots & Art

Also came across a ‘new head’ just the other day - similar to something i’d seen before but based on something different - will get a shot up here soon.

2 Likes

Thanks again. Just got to persevere, that one took by far the longest of any s class ive went for.

Your blue/black one will most likely turn to black with a cream stripe after reset.
You can check before you commit to lots of hits though. The little tabs on exploded cargo balls show the final secondary colour.

(The nice guys at AGT gave me that bit of info, not my own find)

6 Likes

I’m intrigued!

But what little tabs?—Do you mean this…

5 Likes

Yes, exactly that. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks very much @dersvr!

I have 500M+ units now, from my circuit-board farm, and am ready for a Capital Freighter.

But I’ve seen Twitch streamers experience, and have heard others speak of this color changing bug, so I’m glad to hear that there’s a solution, of sorts.

From what I gather, it seems to be that…

Once you start base-building on your freighter, it resets to another color.

Is this what happens to you, as well?

2 Likes

No worries.

Yes, used that 2 or 3 times, swapping out freighters. It was correct every time.

Don’t know if its got anything to do with building on board. It will always happen once you’ve warped and left your freighter then turned the game off and restarted.

3 Likes

:man_pilot:t4: So it can be warping &/or restarting. I see!

3 Likes

Made my first billion today!
Selling these babies:

And now a last pic of my much diminished first base as I prepare to move 5 hours away (same planet) to a new habitat that is an easy one and a half minute stroll from the portal:

Once I get my Rim Iggy Farm set up again I will post the Glyphs so you too can gather enough plants for two Ignitors. (Unless I get ambitious and try to make it for more than two.)

10 Likes

Waiting…

14 Likes

Great work! It wasn’t long ago that @Polyphemus did a billion single trade of stasis devices!

I am curious though, whats more time effective,
a) Liquid Explosive - about 20kk per 2.5 hours (including an estimate for harvest & trade time)
b) Stasis Devices/Fusion Igniters - method of manufacture can vary due to mission-rewards OR being a hardcore farmer?!?!

4 Likes

I just wanna ram those guys in a blender, add some nip-nip, top it off with nanite-froth aaaaannddd… glug glug glug!.. and then most probably die of course!

5 Likes

Nooo, Cant be cruel to a spacehopper. Just look at him.

They were teeming on this moon, :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Now that is a really good question.

I’m not very good at time-things, being more of a now-and-ooh-shiny! kind of person. ;`) But it would be intriguing to know.

Here is the list of things you need to gather for one Iggy. My farm had plants for two every 120 mins, plus one Nitrogen Harvy:

NMS Fusion Ignitor Materials
==============================================   
500 Sulpherine		            
500 Radon		            
500 Nitrogen		            
	       (#plants )
600 Fungal Mould (12 )     
300 Cactus Flesh (3)         
275 Carbon <-(10 planters, extra to feed the gas harvys)	 
200 Solanium 	 (4)     
200 Starbulb 	 (8)   
100 Frost Crystals (2)   
25   Mordite	 (1)        

125 copper		  
125 Iron			 
125 Nickel		  
125 Heridium		  
125 Aluminium		  
--------------------------------
Growing Times:
Fungal Mould--------(50/30 MINS)
Starbulb------------(25/30 MINS)
Mordite-------------(25/30 MINS)
Cactus Flesh------(100/120 MINS)
Solanium-----------(50/120 MINS)
Carbon------------(40-70/10 MINS) [Carbon Planters are weird!]
Frost Crystals----(50/15 MINS)

==================================================

Hopefully someone with some time sense can figure all that out. ;`D

5 Likes

I can just imagine the cacophony! :fingersinears: :grinning:

5 Likes

Fiery Wasteland

9 Likes

Thank you @Kryzla, glad you like it!

Later this day, I went Diplo-watching and observed Dragons catching last sun rays.

16 Likes

Ok. Now I am really jealous! :grinning:

5 Likes

Such a handsome looking chap! I only wanna smush and glug the ‘pineapples’ :tropical_drink:

1 Like

A bonafide dipper! Looks like those gas-bag ‘dragons’ could be engaged in a mating procedure :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Ace list @TravelEcho! With a brief look and the little time I have, I would say that the grow times are normal, whats going to slow things down is the harvesting of gases and planet hopping to keep the stocks of mined minerals up… Not sure if I’ll ever have the time or patience so will likely stick to accumulating the majority of ingredients from missions… For now at least - going to see what NEXT brings before I put down roots again
:man_farmer:

1 Like