No Man’s Sky—v1.3 Screenshots & Art

The Escape!

7 Likes

I loved that pic of you flying through the Big Wheel thing so had a try myself…hope you don’t mind me copying your trick/idea… it is on youtube Grandma in space…

2 Likes

4 Likes

Bottom one.

3 Likes

8 Likes

It just wants to play…

6 Likes

That’s adorable. What temperament?

It looks like an old wise one.
Just a moseyn’ along. :mage:t4:

Hey look! It has an arrow pointing forward on it’s head.

1 Like

Temperment: Calm

Awww… I hadn’t noticed that! I shall call it “Aang” (sp) It is obviously an Avatar. Or perhaps “Appa” would be more appropriate. lol

1 Like

i found the origin planet where Geks are still wild small creatures :smiley:

5 Likes

Has anyone tired to jump up onto the inner wheel … wonder if it is possible ?

5 Likes

:man_astronaut:t4: Congratulations @Simran_Dhillon :rocket:

Yesturday our @Simran_Dhillon was honored by Hello Games.

His screenshot is featured on

NoMansSky.com

See original ETARC post above.
See original NMS post above.

See original tweet here…

7 Likes

7 Likes

I think it’s focusing its Chi :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have been amassing screenshots since launch, brace yourselves… :eye::eye:

Let’s start out in space:

11 Likes

Toward A New Sun

New ship design. Finally finished this last night. Still needs some gesso cleanup on the edges. 8x10 inch acrylic on canvas. After scanning, had to apply a blur in Photoshop to get rid of the canvas texture. Scanned at 1200ppi, reduced to 300ppi for internetz.

19 Likes

Yes I found a Tiny Bubbles planet too!

2 Likes

The Gek are really trying to get up to date, my Construction Overseer is the “Manager Dude”.

7 Likes

@Simran_Dhillon How did you get acrylics and colouring pencils to work together? It looks amazing!:man_artist:t4:

@TravelEcho Both of your paintings are very beautiful. I think it is great you could get inspiration from NMS. It brings depth to your paintings. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I used watercolour pencils after the paint had dried to add additional effects. But I don’t know if it made a huge difference or not. I’m only 17 so yah I tend to just throw shit together lol

3 Likes

Here’s another similar painting I made relating no man’s sky a few months back in January . I think I haven’t posted it here yet

12 Likes