1 Like

Here’s some with hats.

13 Likes

Haven’t seen Sac Venom in the wild for a while
No%20Man's%20Sky_20180207182531

10 Likes

Moment of destruction

16 Likes

I tested the landing post at an NPC base and my ship still used fuel to launch. (I’ve been waiting a few days to test this as I’d never noticed/paid attention).
Does this not happen at crashed freighter sites?

1 Like

Huh! Something new then? My ship on both normal and creative haven’t used fuel from landing posts --which makes sense or otherwise what are they for?

But if this is new behaviour I will test it out to see. PC game. No PS4 to test with.

EDIT: _Ship’s thrusters full, I drove my Roamer to the nearest landing post (normal mode). Made a Chip, called my ship via the landing post. Ships thrusters still full. Took off in ship. Ships thrusters still full. Landed elsewhere, took off again, thrusters at 75%. Filled thrusters to full. Landed at landing post. Took off again. Ship’s thrusters still full.

Conclusion. No charge for taking off from landing posts in normal mode --the cost is waived by using a bypass chip.

Will check at a crashed freighter when I get some time later, but we are having guests over for table-top gaming tonight so I may not have time. But my experience is if you land at or use a bypass chip there is no fuel cost on normal mode on PC.

1 Like

Oh crap I could of test it! Just switched of the PS4!

I can try this out this evening!

2 Likes

Tested it again, this time from a crashed freighter site. Landed manually using the lock in square.
No launch fuel used (at least from the freighter post).

2 Likes

I like the green and blue grass on this planet :v:

12 Likes

Gamma Cyclone…really scary

14 Likes

I FINALLY did it! I got a freighter! I don’t care that it is not the best 'cause it is MINE! :blush: Only disappointment, it had 2 Travellers on it until I called it home. They were replaced with Korvax.

14 Likes

Congrats! May it last as long as you need and keep the star-winds at your back! :+1:

4 Likes

Un grande latte macchiato per favore!

11 Likes

Always great to catch up on this thread and see what others have been doing/seeing.

5 Likes

Giants and Dwarfs

13 Likes

Good Morning my Fellow Travellers!

After 5 days of exploring the mercury Sub Routine and trying to finally finish the Atlas Path, I come back to you to share my discoveries once again!

Here-we-go!

Small compilation of the planets I found and that were interesting (nice looking).

I LOVE these orange-white planets !

Never ever saw a Purple/green stains planet like that! (found a traveller upon it!)

I placed the sun on the extreme left side to be able to have the Blue7purple shadow on the left ! :sunglasses:

No filter added! Really disturbing color… everything looked the same… I tried to add a black filter… really scary! :persevere:

Cold and Icy planet!

Here we go for the planets encountered !
From now on, I will add the scan of the ressources the planet has! to make it better!
(I also keep all the adresses of the planets I post, so if anyone is interested on visiting them, just let me know guys!)
PS4 NORMAL

16 Likes