No Man’s Sky—v1.3 Screenshots & Art

If only this happened to me. I’m on a grind for Portal glyphs

3 Likes

I was looking for a trading post to put atmospheric harvesters at and… boom!
This always happens to me, when I least expecting it.
Hope you’ll find yours soon. May procedural galaxy winds guide you. :wink:

4 Likes

And by the way check out this https://www.xainesworld.com/travellergrave

2 Likes

Here are two pieces of NMS digital art I did in gimp. Both are based off screenshots I took.

Takeoff

View From a Barren World

17 Likes

WOW! Those are almost indiscernable from screenshots!

4 Likes

Those are amazing!

4 Likes

Had to share this little hopping fellah I found last night. :grinning:

18 Likes

was he nice?
did you pet it?
did you feed it?

6 Likes

It’s head looks like those Albumen Pearl clam-plants!

3 Likes

I have seen the Bubble Planets but, what exactly are these things? Not the things on the ground so much as the things in the air. Look like mini galaxies up close.

Edit. Apparently these are bubbles in the dark…:roll_eyes:

8 Likes

ooh!! first time that I see these! :thinking:

1 Like

They look like they are bubbles, but invisible except for the “shine”. Nice shot!

3 Likes

That is what I thought at first but, I have been on Bubble Planets. It could be invisible bubbles I suppose. I should have taken a better picture. I have never seen the rock like orbs on Bubble Planets though. I could not scan the floating objects.

3 Likes

It is what the bubbles look like at night. You can watch them change as the sun goes up/down.

3 Likes

As Mac says; they are bubbles as viewed at night.
I was a bit confused the first time I saw them too as they do look like little galaxies.

4 Likes

Good Morning to you beautiful community!

As I was saving myself from posting a snapshot report 2 days ago, today is the time, otherwise I’ll have too many pics to post at once!
So here we go ! Landscapes, Battles, Weird animals, Nice looking space stations, funky Freighters that I cannot afford, and more!

As usual, I hope you will enjoy my humble report!

Let’s go!

Arriving… kzztt … new system… khzzt Anomaly detected… kz

Another view from the previous one, little bit closer. I think I am staying here for a while! I am at 2 jumps from the next Atlas Interface, and I have 5 planets to explore and get familiar with. If I have a couple of interesting planets, I may call that system Home.

I’m in love with these “bubble” stations! They are soo huge! And the letters written on them makes them very graphic! Wait there’s another one where you can see better what I mean ---->

I think this one is the Ultimate station! For instance this one was Korvax property! Which doesn’t surprise me at all!

Ok getting back to the planets! First one is very earthy like… a lot of trees, nice weather and as you can see, a nice view on 2 other planets!
Calm, not a lot of predators (even if the ones you can find are kinda scary… and again… SUPER fast)

Well… I think I got to vandalize this beautiful place… Atlas please forgive my humble Multi-Tool !

Second planet of the system is this weird white planet… I can see some red stains all around it, it is kinda weird when you see it ingame… I wonder how this planet would look like… full power, approaching!

oh ! oh! oh! Guess I was right when I said there is maybe something special about this Icy planet!
I think this is a planet a @Mad-Hatter would appreciate! hahah
Tonight I will rename it consequently ! and get the adress if you guys want to visit! (ps4 normal)

I waited to see how the Sunset looked like…
" Sun is shining, the weather is sweet" :notes:

Pu, Zn, Ti, Ch and Th are just everywhere! I wanted to take a picture of the little Pu icons that were around this place, but when you turn the camera on, the icons disapear! Very nice planet to restore stocks!

As well as a lot of these crystal groupings! Staying in the course of my own journey of course, these are very rare! First time in 25 hours that I see that! Most interesting planet so far! (at least for stocks!

PREDATORS!

Predator // Hunter // Super fast

Big Brother // Fast // Hunter // Attacks at view

Crazy Face! Not even getting close to that! :sunglasses:

When Pokemon’s meet with No Man’s Sky. :sweat_smile: :joy:

Coming back to space… and found this beautiful “vintage” Freighter! Best colors!

Here from Pilgrim app (position etc)

Hope you guys enjoyed this post (which was a bit longer then the others, 2 sessions reunited)
At least I found myself a home I guess! I think I will reinstall my Base into one of those planets (probably the earthy one) and start buying myself materials if I can afford them ! There is so many things I still have to buy haha Starting with ex suit slots!!

Until then, Drive safely Fellow Interlopers!!

Arpoja

16 Likes

I’d never been to a bubble planet, I came across this the other day thinking I’d finally found one but was having some weird graphical glitch and they weren’t fully rendering in. Now I realise it’s because I was there at night :smiley: Woo, finally hit a bubble planet!

5 Likes

Yeah, I have been rushing around trying to,find an affordable freighter. I didn’t even think to change the time of day…:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

@arpoja, you are having one crazy time out there! Thanks so much for do delightfully sharing your journey. And in a way that I don’t run out of _ :heart:s _ too quickly :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for your comment @TravelEcho !
Totally delighted you enjoying these moments that I am having the opportunity to share with you !

2 Likes