No Man’s Sky—v1.3 Screenshots & Art

Guys vote and help me decide which one I should tweet out to Sean and hg tomorrow at 11AM GMT

10 Likes

First one is my favourite.

3 Likes

No 1 :relaxed:…very nice

3 Likes

Yep. I agree. The first one. Nice depth. Lovely colour. <3

3 Likes

Not sure if I’ve posted this before. Big thanks to @kyle-culver for editing this is his first episode of Zoomed In!

8 Likes

Jumping on the bandwagon. Shot #1.

1 Like

Depends on what story you want to tell… the first is rather expected… half one mood half another…
The second has a sicky feeling, I mean would you really want to be there…? Looks like trouble I think,
The third is a bit “Disney”… too pretty so has a lighter impact.

My vote… the second every time… menace scary and most probably poisious…yes def the second pic

1 Like

This is a test to see if i have worked out how to upload a pic from my twitter, fingers crossed it works.
I love early mornings, that promise of a new start, here the early commuters are already on their way to work while below breakfast is on the mind of this creature.

1 Like

It worked. Nice pic.

1 Like

@Mad-Hatter
Oh… I can’t see it just the link… to twitter… thanks for saying you liked it…

1 Like

No…sorry.
It’s just the link for me too but it was easy to click the link.
You probably have to download the pic from Twitter then upload it again here to get the pic to display.

1 Like

…like this

6 Likes

Oo thanks will try again I supose that only you and I can see the pic of early morning you posted…sorry for all the questions…hope you don’t mind… please say if I am bothering you

1 Like

Everybody should be able to see it now…its just in my post thats all. I think people will work it out. They’re a nice bunch here.

4 Likes

Thanks guys uploading the picture in a bit

1 Like

Yeah… Minus a 20% of button-pushers, let’s not forget.

2 Likes

The last survivor

9 Likes

A Hunger for Knowledge

8 Likes

Posting Image Links

Hi @Linshell :hamster: . . .
Hope this helps. Should work for all socials/devices, etc.

Click “Reply” ➽ Click “Upload” icon {It’s got an “⇧” up arrow} ➽ Click “From the web”…

Paste link and… voila! :cookie:

1 Like

Brill will do …You told me before I think… but I lost track of where…if that wasn’t you sorry but thanks for this… so much to learn… Love it hope it keeps my brain healthy! I’m older than most others here and not in the best of health, so nms is fab for me…

3 Likes