No Man’s Sky—v1.3 Screenshots & Art

I’ve got some wicked screenshots coming up over this week. Here’s one now :wink:

10 Likes

I know i’m probably the only one who sees this, but the space stations looks like an ocean sunfish. Nice screen shot btw.

3 Likes

No Mans Sky has me flying through hoops! :grin::rocket:

11 Likes

Here’s a few finds from the new Hub.

10 Likes

Alone in the universe

11 Likes

10 Likes

that middle creature looks like it is carrying a map of a planet… any use I wonder for further scrutiny

5 Likes

Okay, this is not only now my favourite screenshot from you but might be my favourite NMS screen of all time… Not even the slightest bit of hyperbole in that statement.

@Oshoryu Oh wow, is that wolf rock natural or a mining tool creation?! Either/or, amazing! (woah, deja-vu…)

3 Likes

It is 100% natural. If you move closer to it though it completes to a more rectangular rock formation. You know the way the game forms rocks like this, (annoying when a rock materialises in front of you when flying fast and low)

I placed a comm ball there as that is the optimum distance and angle to view the “Wolf”

Glad you like it!

3 Likes

Alone in the universe II

10 Likes

Spaceport being pulled into a blackhole.

10 Likes

New freighter. B class, with just sigma & theta drive upgrades it warps much further than my exotic (1784 ly vs 1380).

And a sort of unicorn:

9 Likes

I came up over the horizon of a planet and I found a total eclipse.

12 Likes

@SvenKarma
Where do you find the freighter warp upgrades?
I’ve got an S class freighter that’s just begging for some longer legs…:rocket:

The Freighter upgrades can be found in GEK controlled Systems.

3 Likes

What he says.

For anyone thinking of buying a new freighter, (unless I did something wrong, lol) remember to move your old freighter cargo somewhere else first.

2 Likes

Confirmed rocket kill…

8 Likes

Pumbaa

Hakuna Matata!

13 Likes

Just to be caught up with my screenshots for now …

Dark Mystery

Planetary scan

Enter the Unknown

Forbidden Planet

Blooming

Wannabees

Bermuda Triangle

17 Likes

Christmas lights!
Region very heavy packed solar systems, 1 to 20ly from each other!

10 Likes