No Man’s Sky—v1.3 Screenshots & Art

Cleared for landing

8 Likes

The colors on this planet took my breath away! :rocket:

9 Likes

Is that you @Oshoryu?

And I found @Simran_Dhillon too!

11 Likes

@Xion4012 – It’s interesting and sometimes disturbing to scan the drones and see “what they are up to.” I suspect that these Directives and Functions will play a role in future updates as we get expanded lore.

You might be interested in the Sentinel Functions discussion. That also has a link to a spreadsheet that is growing as the author finds more information, including at that discussion area.

2 Likes

Gosh! I haven’t scanned them but will now and I think shoot them…

1 Like

@sheralmyst – nice Bokeh and good “crouch” to get the shot. Maybe we need a “Best Bokeh” discussion and screenshots. :smiley:

2 Likes

@CrossID – Love that top one with strong shadow on the foreground object, excellent contrast, great planet/moon framing, and the added interest of a flyby. Super xenophotography! The nice colors don’t hurt either.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks so much! I know nothing about photography and had to look up bokeh, lol. I just know that is how it would look to my eye in real life so that is what I tried to capture. In most cases, the grass is actually very tall from my characters point of view so I wanted to capture what it looks like to me as I am playing the game.

2 Likes

I swear the skies I see in this game are magic

8 Likes

I’ve got you now!

9 Likes

Forgotten Steel.

13 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

Does anyone else use rockets?

11 Likes

I like the rockets! I haven’t been able to hit one single pirate with them yet lol, but I keep trying :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

WHAT? is your aim that BAD!!! :rofl:

2 Likes

I think so! Every time I shoot one of those rockets at an enemy they just move out of the way before the rocket reaches them lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I have tried to use rockets but, not with much success. :cry:

1 Like

They can do a tremendous amount of damage if they hit. I cycle to them when my target is set up to face off with lasers. Fire away and quickly cycle back to my lasers.

2 Likes

I agree. They’re great when they hit. Unfortunately, in my experience, only perhaps 1 in 10 actually does hit. They’re good for a chance quick kill while cycling through, but don’t rely on them.

2 Likes