No Man’s Sky—v1.3 Screenshots & Art

They look like they are upside down but there were tons of them and they were cool to swim with.

8 Likes

These ships were frozen in place…or were they frozen in time?

8 Likes

7 Likes

Awww, so it still does that at times? I had that happen just after 1.3 got first released, but not seen it again since the first patches. Prolly best to report again. The below images are from August 13th:

6 Likes

Sorry, my pic is actually before the latest update as well. Have not seen it yet since latest update. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

One particular combination of “busy-space” used to give us this…

10 Likes

Yesterday I found my first big loop thing-a-mabob thingy on a very spooky (even more so when the soundtrack is included), yet beautiful moon, especially at night.

What are they cooking for us next!!

Iteration number was : 3489023904A …

9 Likes

Some more…

Cover Planet.

Kelp Factory.

Thriving Colony.

Worm Signs!

Category 5.

Korbax Monastery.

Ultra-Tech!

Forbidden Knowledge.

9 Likes

What I love most about the expansion of lore in 1.3 and the waking titan arg is, when things like this happen they’re not game/immersion breaking, because it fits the narrative perfectly XD

This hasn’t happened to me since first few days of 1.3 either but I see the odd sod report it now and then.

1 Like

Last one is not reachable through portal unfortunately.

11 Likes

figures there’s no portal to there…that’s the one I have not found yet and want to go see.

1 Like

I would like to build base on such planet. But having no possibility to invite visitors is unacceptable. I will continue my search and will share glyphs, when find the one with working portal.

1 Like

Interesting sentinel behavior.

9 Likes

lol awesome! I did go back and check. No Soleros. :sadface: Only the beautiful ultramarine blue Frostwort. But lots of that. The discoveries page still says Solar Vine, however.

4 Likes

You beat me to it! :grin:
I have a whole collection of those I was going to post.

2 Likes

Post 'em. I’m sure there are more weird ones out there.

2 Likes

12 Likes

There is definitely a bigger story here.

11 Likes

@sheralmyst LOL, love the family of beady-eyed carrots. Hmm… dodecarrotops? :grinning:

4 Likes

Haha, I have a very similiar screen shot of that phenomenon, one sec I’ve got to navigate the steam mobile app, :smile:

10 Likes