No Man’s Sky—v1.3 Screenshots & Art

I swear you and I visit the same planets! ;`)

3 Likes

Is that…Oklahoma? Because were not in Kansas anymore, Toto…

7 Likes

Got around to visiting @sheralmyst’s base! I’m really not a fan of the terrain on this planet, and I had to take out a loan to buy a base of my own just so I could visit sooner than a 3 hour journey from the Portal! lol.

This little guy was also afraid of the terrain, so much so he hid under the table! XD

Also hit up @kliktrak’s base, which was just a few lightyears away!

And found this beautiful frozen planet in the same system!

Hitting up some other major farms soon enough!

17 Likes

Sorry the trip was so rough on you but, I have always liked living way out on the edge of nowhere. The little guy under the table is named Sputnik. I actually left that base and planet. Moved to another system…it’s a long story. :sweat_smile: Thanks for stopping by!

5 Likes

Awesome! Yeah, I had been holding onto that portal address for a while! lol. Took some time to get all my glyphs. You’ll have to share (or a link) of the new place! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice. Thank you for visiting. although i also have relocated . I had dismantled my base before the move so very interesting to still see it visible.

2 Likes

19 Likes

Death on Horizons https://twitter.com/SimranD1502/status/1015980000871440387?s=19

14 Likes

Give hugs?

• Yes!
  • Of course!
  • You better!

0 voters

16 Likes

This is a new mod that i ve just done which adds meterological effects to planets ( wind, fog, low clouds)

17 Likes

Biggest flat terrain i’ve ever seen. this planet reminds me of Vanilla so much!

17 Likes

Huh… that is interesting. Any chance you’ll share the address for the new place? :slight_smile:

1 Like
                                   Loneliness

15 Likes

Sure ill PM you. I havent set a beacon to get coords or try find a portal yet. Will do then send the deets.

1 Like

19 Likes

Forget ‘Red-Eye’… get some Nip-Nip induced ‘Cosmic-eye’!

17 Likes

Don’t forget to keep your Unitary Atlas Account details private - Interlopers are lurking everywhere!

15 Likes

3 pics, 3 celestials, 3 positions, 3 lightings… which 1 will survive?

15 Likes

Ir-ray-deviation

13 Likes

TEAM ATLAS - To the rescue (F#@£ Yeah!)

18 Likes