No Man’s Sky—v1.3 Screenshots & Art

I found these three images lying around in my photo gallery! I thought they looked cool so I decided to share them.

15 Likes

Me, underwater, being attacked.

12 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Galactic Coordinates Thread

From my travels today. A most curious planet.
Fido insists on going everywhere with me. I told him not to drink the water!

I wonder if the Korvax knew he was being watched. I left before things got out of hand.

12 Likes

OOOps! I had to post one more just because I have never seen this before. What are those? Shoulder pads? Is he the QuarterBack for Traveller U?

15 Likes

That’s a very helpful find! - Consider the Galactic Coordinates Thread.

3 Likes

⦿ . ⦿

I also find it interesting that their legs are so padded up. I mean,
From hip to knee, to ankle. And I just love their big bobbly eyes.

2 Likes

Oh wow! Yeah that suit is very unique and must be rare. I’ve never seen it!

2 Likes

First full size diplo I’d come across :slight_smile:

V2

16 Likes

@Finnerty: I moved your reply to the Galactic Coordinates Thread (direct link to your reply).

1 Like

Polyphemus’ Big Score

I set myself a target. One billion credits profit, in a single transaction. No cheats, no mods.

Here it is:

14 Likes

hahaha wait 1 billion units? x)

Capacity of cargo is 25 slots?? WOW that’s sexy!!!

5 Likes

Whaaa…? You have so many High Capacity slots. I feel like mine stopped upgrading once I got to 16?

3 Likes

Hey ole buddy ole pal. My freighter, well, ya know how it is. This constant fighting in my system keeps an honest worker down. She just needs a little work, not much, so I can be ready when the NEXT update hits. Now I know your an honest fellow who feels for his fellow man so if you could just lend me a few million units, I will be sure to pay you back as soon as this war cools down. What’s that you say? You smell what? Nah man. That’s not coming off my breath. You sure like a good joke don’t you? Nah. What you smell is my homebrewed fuel. It’s this war that’s going on. I gotta fuel my freighter somehow…so…about those units…(hic)

6 Likes

@Polyphemus I am impressed! Just wondering, how long did it take you to collect all the Stasis Devices?

–Des

4 Likes

Save up your money. Keep visiting those drop pods. The last few slots are eye-wateringly expensive.

Old friend, I’d love to help you, but I don’t have the money any more. This nice man just sold me Brooklyn Bridge…

About 5 evenings in all. After I’d made the first couple, I worked out a technique - then I was making 15 at a time.
It’s still quite a grind, though, and you need to be fairly advanced in the game to even attempt it.

8 Likes

well, nice, I already have most (not all of them, unfortunately, still gotta visit more manufacturing plants) recipes to do it, now I have put among my goals to replicate your result :grin:

2 Likes

It is a bit of a grind. I had a portal network set up for atmosphere harvesters. 12 planets, 4 for each type of gas and kept 6 of my storage containers (carbon, iridium, iron, gold, emeril, heridium) to keep 5k of each element to make 40 iridisite at a time. If you buy instead of mine where possible it wont take long.
Then its just as quick as you can make cb’s and living glass.

its also handy to have your standing high with the other races.you can access lots of good missions where the rewards are stasis chamber and fusion igniter components. All said you can smash those out :smiley:

3 Likes

I probably have enough units (at least for a few!), sitting over 100 mil at the moment. I just felt like the drop pods stopped offering me more… better go take another look!

1 Like

This is the fifth game since 1.3 in which I’ve maxed out my suit. I’ve noticed that it will occasionally give you a “dud deal” - i.e. it will take your money, but you don’t get an extra slot.

It particularly seems to happen when you’re changing from one slot type to the next. You can’t buy high-capacity slots until you’ve got all the general ones. And you can’t buy the tech slots until you’ve maxed the high capacity set.

At the point where you’ve filled one set, and you’re about to start on the next, it’s very prone to this fault.

Unfortunately, the only fix I’ve found is to keep throwing money at it. I can’t guarantee this will make it come right for you, but it always has for me.

Good luck.

4 Likes