NMS CONvergence 2019 (Cobra TV)

Sure! I found a planet and just fiddling with the layout of this ‘cake’ haha.

2 Likes

Good job @DevilinPixy! Enjoy the Convergence!

4 Likes

@DevilinPixy is doing brilliant!

Have named the system ‘Happy NMS Convergence Day 2019’ and planet ‘Cobra Cake Prime’ :confused:
Portal is 421A019B9D1D … I hope not far from ETARCIA hub. So can be way pointed from ETARCIA.

Nothing to see yet of course :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Big hand clap for you @DevilinPixy !!!
Well done. You were a great ambassador for us. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks for repping us @DevilinPixy :smiley:

8 Likes

Thank you all for the support :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

And you got in a surprise announcement for Tumbleweed! :smiley:

7 Likes

I couldn’t help it, had to at least mention it.

6 Likes

@Captain-Steve-NMSA will be having base-building during his segment if he can get his PS4 issues worked out…

4 Likes

Wondering what happened to the legendary Convergence Day 3 Birthday Cake?.. I cooked this up at the ETARC Hub and posted it on Discord … :smiley: I’ve saved you all a ‘Creative Mode’ slice. Just a small one mind. It’s not the best looking iced cake and a bit half-baked lol
Available to visit in Creative Mode :wink:

13 Likes

Can I post to Twitter? :smile:

4 Likes

Yes, no worries. All for a bit of fun. (I shall shrink in horror at the dreadful decor inside lol. Thanks for asking.

5 Likes

@CobraTV showed your cake on the show! So nice!
Rayrod’s upcoming Multiverse is so very, very nice. It’s always exciting when he is on the show. All I can say is customizable ships…:open_mouth: a real possibility.

9 Likes

Amazing! I wasn’t expecting that lol and by the way it is most definitely OUR cake ( by that I mean us lot of ETARCnutters). At the very least, inspired by the infectious enthusiasm from you and @DevilinPixy yesterday and all the inspired chats by everyone on these forums over the few years that keep this site fun.

And the fact the CobraTV worked so hard on the Convergence celebrations, we all just had to have a cake and something to mark the occasion!! Cobra actually got his real cake today with three years old on it haha, he was so pleased lol. It was an entertaining broadcast.

Everyone is becoming more excited for Beyond, bit by bit. Some of the modding spirit is astonishingly clever. No Man’s Sky has so many possibilities. I was looking at the Discord cos-play entries just a moment ago and knocked out by some of the creativity on display. One player had even actual working lights on their exosuit back pack!!!

9 Likes

I so hope we get Full Ship customization, as RaYRoD kind of mentioned was possible (in the code).

6 Likes

I will miss @CobraTV this morning. I hope all of the petitions urged SM to come on the show. :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

I’m just getting caught up with the Convergence3 only about 20 mins in on Saturday’s.

Loved hearing @DevilinPixy’s part. She did us good. Nice to hear more about her game she’s developing too.

The cake is wonderful, @johnnycloud !

:heart: :heart: :heart: to you all.

4 Likes

The cake is not a lie…it is delicious! :yum:

10 Likes

For all who would like to see SnowObsidian being derthroned by a previously unknown player.

9 Likes

Thanks for the great message you left on the planet @sheralmyst. I had a great laugh at that when I eventually stumbled across it. lol This can be a very silly game at times. What a fabulous game, it can be all sorts of things!

6 Likes