Myriad Security Diagnostic Testing (Important!)

Ah ok, thanks for clarifying. I did notice those parameters being removed from the beginning. So only removed once … thank you

This is what I wonder - I would guess he took first available.

Edit looking at it again, he did - he removed the names mentioned from each string he could with the first available - it doesn’t look like he used characters from another string to make any either.
Keep in mind I’m :beer: on a phone

1 Like

Is anyone else getting the transposition cipher feeling looking at the fetched data, or is that just me?

24 Hours update on Reddit everyone :

24 HOUR UPDATE:
I know we’ve passed the 24 hour mark, but Myriad is telling us that we should give you more time. Keep up the hard work!

2 Likes

I’m trying to motivate someone on Discord to put the fetch data in block format and use the speeds as a columnar transposition cipher… Thoughts?

Hmm. would that even work at all? Lol I’m not sure there are the right numbers, unless you count creatively

3 Likes

Yes, post it - anything you come up with, even if you think it might be wrong.

2 Likes

But that’s not amount of data uploaded or downloaded. Its the speed or connection quality from your location to the server.
Also, you’re missing South America data. Check this spreadsheet for updated values.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15DpRA95K1lok0aN-H7sWC3ZYWz3Q8RxWDDG7WP4MYAE

3 Likes

Ah! Thanks. I’m a bit of a fool, oops. Thanks for the missing data link. I mentioned earlier I was looking for that and didn’t know where to look.
Actually there may be a silver lining. It might visually help point out which server of the pairs had the better connection for non corrupted data being sent and received.

If you’re ever unsure on where to find necessary things, head to the gd wiki

7 Likes

I wish I could like that with a REALLY BIG LIKE! I’d forgotten about the wiki. I’d not been looking at it for a while as it had gone silent for a bit recently. Thanks again @Tezu

1 Like

He adds spaces in the default string (Ii.e 138 instead of 131 length for 11986) so it seems difficult to work with this document.

2 Likes

Just seen this, mine is Iowa and I only posted here yet the above says “Reddit” for Iowa. My strings of both u/d/p and the fetch are copy/pasted directly into a document where I had them all lined up and unedited. Earlier there was a question of my data from two servers but, if this is true. It seems Iowa might be giving off bad results? If so, I’d say do the same with the two already taken down. If the two servers had a safety risk, it’s worth checking this data out for the same. Also, sidenote, Iowa isn’t considered just east or west its Mid-West or Central time in timezones.

3 Likes

Reddit post

sporwal• 9h
Hey Emily. We’ve identified the best connection speeds for all servers and also the backup pairs but are struggling to figure out how to decrypt the data using the values. Could you do a lookup in your database to see if you can find an appropriate cypher? Thank you.

atlas-loop16 • 8m
The key to decrypt the content is in front of your eyes. The key to solve the cipher is in front of your eyes.

3 Likes

I can’t stay.

Up/Dn/Ping – no of chars 5 (or 6)
Server nos – 5 chars.
Periods per dataset – 6

Just throwing random thoughts out there.
Good luck, all. x

[Edit]
Just one more thought…

Who was it, suggested the 1+4 “phrases” in the datasets?
Can someone pls STRIP ALL PERIODS (and Colons, as approp) and probably the Capitals (A + B), but check keeping them IN as well…
… and see if the total number of chars per dataset is a clean multiple of 5?
Or the total is (a mult of 5)+1, in which case, pls pay attn to V 1st and V LAST char.

Ok, bye x x
[/edit]

1 Like

I tried with 91427
No punctuation 117
-1 for B 116
-5 for backup server numbers -112
-6 for B and numbers 111
First and last using 116 - p5

Key :old_key: and Eyes :eyes:, oh my!!

1 Like

Lol -At least it’s confirmation we have the needed info if nothing else.

1 Like

What I’d like to know is if we need to decipher all the datas and regroup the results to make one or each string has a meaning. Because maybe we found something but a result like “LDXTE” doesn’t seems relevant so we tried another way.

1 Like

Isn’t it insteresting that the replies on Reddit are coming from Atlas Loop 16 & Satcom 70 ?

1 Like

Did we ever have a use for those numbers found on the websites? Maybe they’re part of this?

2 Likes