LEGO minibuilds

Legos!! Awesome Ship!!!

2 Likes

That, my friend, is awesome. Creativity at its finest. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

It was pretty hard at first, because the way I designed the ship was that the nose of the ship is built upside down, then attached to the body. That was rather challenging :tired_face:

2 Likes

It is the first thing I noticed haha
Very nice indeed. When we build thing with my son, we always try to build with complexity!
Nice ship!

3 Likes

That is Sweeeet! <3

3 Likes

Explorers, haulers, exotics and freighters next I hope…

3 Likes

Really nice work!! More of that please. I would totally buy an official LEGO No Man’s Sky Set.

4 Likes

Exotics look RIDICULOUS and I don’t think I’ll ever build one of those. Explorers are pretty weird too. Might make a freighter

3 Likes

Nice ship but i have a question: how many slots in it ? :blush:

4 Likes

Let’s say… 30!

2 Likes

Here’s an X-Wing like I made for my son ^^
I know it is not related to nms… but since you guys know how to build I though I’ll post it! No manual!

10 Likes

Oh wow, that is good!

1 Like

Thanks Sentient!!

2 Likes

LEGO Hauler Class Ship

Not as good as my fighter in my opinion, but it turned out pretty fine. Don’t really like the back though. The cockpit was really hard, because I don’t have many transparent pieces. What should I do next?

13 Likes

A freighter I reckon…

3 Likes

That would be cool, but I’m not too sure I would have enough pieces for one in scale. Maybe a really small model…

3 Likes

I’m sure there are members on this site that could help with this…I know for a fact there will be people on this site with a big box of Lego in the corner of their room, not doing anything…I’m sure we could get something organised @Ospredox. I certainly want to see more from you, so will be doing my best to get you more Lego…wait, out.

4 Likes

Even if I built a freighter of that size, I’m not sure where I could put it :laughing: Thanks though!

I’m thinking of just making a “microbuild” where you scale everything down to one stud. Here’s an example:
https://goo.gl/images/wzp1TC