Hey, check this out!

Oh wow! :open_mouth: I just checked your webpage and looked at the pdf file, that song on YouTube is catchy.

I like how we didn’t give
you the login info and you just found everything.

1 Like

Since you’re up to speed now it seems @Emily, what do you think about that song? The guy who made it is from france, maybe thats where the next station will popup?

It’s on your wiki, so you did give it to me actually :wink:

Honestly I’m not sure what to make of it. Maybe whoever is running this project wanted to commemorate the first puzzle solved? I’m not sure. But it’s a good tune! :musical_note: :smile: :musical_note:

Since you read the forum, any theories?

Theories on what? Project WT or the youtube video or the origin of life on this planet? I have lots of theories :smiley:

In order: some sort of project to recruit people able to solve puzzles (why? dunno!), an easter egg to congratulate you all (double congrats from me, you’re much faster than I am), and I’m particularly fond of the theory of Abiogenesis. But really I’m down to discuss and re-evaluate all these theories :wink:

2 Likes

Emily, would you happen to know anything about those names mentioned on the PDF?

Do you think the Profile “Old Gods” is related to this?

1 Like

Zilch. They aren’t anyone I’m familiar with, sorry :frowning2: A quick google search doesn’t turn up anything that looks relevant, either.

No, that’s the forum administrator account. If you have problems with the forum (mostly from a technical standpoint) you should let them know!

1 Like

Maybe your friends know more, couldn’t hurt to try asking around a bit more.

I’ll ask at our next club meeting but it won’t be for a while, Miriam is going on vacation and Paul is as well (though I think Mimi will be back sooner), and Gruff hates the forum (he’s sent me no fewer than three emails about it).

1 Like

Alright. Once you get the opportunity, let me know the results.

1 Like

Alright then

1 Like

Hey @Emily, the link to my recording is on that game detectives wiki page, repeated here for convenience.

Alternate Waking Titan Call 2017-06-03 - Clyp

Can’t wait to see your vlog!

Thanks! I’ll make sure to link it here when (and if) I get it started. :blush:

1 Like

Some other people have found this site too? Woah! :open_mouth:
Wonder what this means :smiley:

1 Like

Looks like some kind of recruitment project? Military associated, by the looks of that PDF. I’m psyched up! :smile:

3 Likes

Recruitment for what? Military associated? Woaaah :o
This might go a lot deeper than I thought :sweat_smile:

1 Like