🎆 Happy New Year! 🎆

A bit early perhaps, but I may not be around when it happens, and I’m likely not the only one. Not to mention different time zones. So I figured I might as well go ahead.

Happy New Year everyone!

Best wishes for 2018

…looks like we’re off to a good start!

15 Likes

I’ll join in for the same reasons.
Happy New Year everybody!!!

5 Likes

Happy New Year Farts among US!!!

6 Likes

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE FUTURE!!
so much crazy stuff is goin on right now I haven’t got time to explain, :cyclone: :facepunch::wink:

7 Likes

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Live long and prosper :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Well apparently it involves a time machine? And maybe some bad ass punching a portal?!

HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL FOLK!

Hope everyone is enjoying grand unification day festivities, I’m in work for next 7 hours so hopefully I don’t miss too much of the madness! Have my old house mate watching the letter box for an atlas pass with orders to notify me via flare gun soon as! 2018; Year of the Gek!

8 Likes

Have a good one and a safe one! :sparkler: Hosting a girl"s night out at my place tonight. Kickin’ off with the Dr Who season finale. Here’s hoping they get a female Dr right! :sunglasses: Looking forward to another year with you guys and NMS! :blush:

6 Likes

I really enjoyed it!! Looking forward to the new series :smiley::+1:

4 Likes

I still have the latter half of the final capraldi season to catch up on… I dunno how I let myself get so far behind, No Mans Sky maybe?! Actually thats guaranteed to be the reason, I didn’t do much of anything but play for the first four months of release XD

And now I’m finding out theres a new Doctor Who spin off that’s already been cancelled but I guess I have to watch it now anyway!?

Enjoy the girls night in!

6 Likes

Waking Titan was activated again, so that is one of the best starts yet!

7 Likes

Have a wonderful new year everyone!

7 Likes

Right back at you DevilinPixy and to ALL!
Have a good one everybody :clinking_glasses::tada:

7 Likes

HAPPY NEW YEAR TRAVELLERS!! Hope you all have a fun and prosperous one :facepunch::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

From me to yall, I’m wishing a Happy New Year to every CSD forum member and Traveler!

7 Likes

Happy New Year also to all my fellow Citizen Scientists and Explorers! I hope you all have a great year filled with NMS and other things that make you happy!

8 Likes

Happy new years, Pilgrims. May you find the golden path towards the true center. From me and the CSFD of Etarc. :v::fist::love_you_gesture::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Happy New Year everyone!

I’m excited to make No Man’s Sky a bigger part of my year this year, especially with what appears to be an update on the horizon! Looking forward to seeing you all within the stars! (And if my gut is right… I’ll literally be able to see you in the stars. C’mon 1.5 viewable models!)

8 Likes