Fauna 🦕

11 Likes

8 Likes

The path ahead was difficult, treacherous and labyrinthine. Luckily I had the best Gek Sherpa this side of the Galaxy.

12 Likes

9 Likes

@Argent-Star your panini is ready

12 Likes

OMIgosh… :open_mouth:
That’s no panini…

That’s a Muffin on Steroidal-Legs! :scream:

Holy Cow! :open_mouth: :smiley: :open_mouth: :cold_sweat:

5 Likes

I love all your pics. What awesome creatures!
Meet my new friend. I even built a base where he roams. I can feed him, and he cuddles. He is my favorite one of all so far.
I love the new flora and fauna in NEXT. It’s amazing. I included the little baby ones too that are so much fun!

Happy Traveling!

10 Likes

Some Faunacation while in the Community Event

10 Likes

I had tried feeding the ones I found (see here). Would have been a crazy mess if that had been possible with that many, all at 8.1m tall. Happy to see yours can be fed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

you can feed those? OMG those things kick my butt when I am by the eggs lol That is a great pic too. The big one I fed was the first big creature I’ve ever been able to feed.
I was flabbergasted to be honest. But I was so happy I could feed a big one of those I made a base there lol.
I love all the creatures in the game but those are my favorites.
I have tried feeding big ones many many times before with no luck. Just keep trying, you will find some that you can feed. It’s sweet!

2 Likes

Sure you can feed them… With yourself!

3 Likes

Vectorized

Symmetrical

8 Likes

LMAO

I just found another one of these, and I was shocked, he drops big red coprite crystals after you feed him! It was so cool.

6 Likes

What cool colors and markings on those creatures!

1 Like

6 Likes

Saw another dino type it ate “meat chunks” this guy on the other hand…

9 Likes

Holy cow that fish looks wicked. Those flying creatures are just gorgeous too. I haven’t had time to really look under the water for neat stuff yet. But glad they have added creatures!

1 Like

Long horn. Almost got thru all my stock pile of pictures.

These guys at the Community mission planet (week 1) and the croaking noise they make.

8 Likes

Nice pics again! I’m so glad Hello Games changes the critters noises separately instead of that high pitched squeak/screaming they use to do.

3 Likes

None

Female

6 Likes