Fauna 🦕

Post your weird, funny, ugly or beautiful fauna here. Include as much or as little detail as you want.

Continued from: Fauna 🦕

6 Likes

It’s a transparent sphere with dots inside. It has a dislocatable jaw and lives on a planet that registered as heat record. It gave me Bone Nuggets. Should I eat them?

8 Likes

Hmmm…I say yes. Should be chewy.

3 Likes

Reminds me of a cartoon of two 'gators laying on a riverbank. One remarks,…
“I love humans. Soft on the outside and crunchy inside!”

3 Likes

I saw a twix ad today and they absolutely stole that gag. Synchronicity is weird.

2 Likes

These count as Fauna right? '^_ ^

I was sailing by my frigate fleet when I noticed this boy had mollusc type things all over it. Have they always had those? I’ve not been paying very good attention if they have

8 Likes

8 Likes

:joy:

Yep. Living Frigates are real beasts!

2 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

“I told you we should’ve waited until the next trading post, this never would’ve happened if you just went before we hit the road!”

edit: I was trying to think of a fun argument to be had by whoever landed at the trade post when this happened… This is not a Pee joke, the colours just came out that way '^ _ ^

9 Likes

One of those things bumped me in-flight once… turns out you actually take a hit on your shields. Was hella confused about what just happened, then saw it hitting the earth and burrowing down not too far from me.

7 Likes

8 Likes

Mysty flutterbies. Nice

1 Like

Luna Moth

7 Likes