Even if Waking Titan ends, I don't want ETARC to end as well!

Would it not be easier to start a new site from scratch? Clone this one and own it outright since it’s so well loved the way it is. Bring our little family over. Maybe somewhere cheaper :wink:
Have an archive of the beginings. Update our names and avatars. Have a happy NMS hub. Leave the name as it is as homage to the beginings.
Sounds nice.
I haven’t a clue how it all works but surely some of us are professional tech-heads who do this kind of stuff in their sleep.

3 Likes

Well, you can probably have different forums for less, but it would not have the same feeling as this one, since obviously it would look and act slightly different. Also, if you start a new forum, all your posts and users are gone.

Additionally, no one knows what will happen to this one once the ARG is over. In some cases developers keep the forums open because they like the community that has been built on it. So until it is actually over and someone can get an official word on that, it is a bit premature to speculate on who wants to be hosting it and how. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m not the first to suggest this, but the other one I saw got lost in the mix.

This is a really nice, positive community. It shouldn’t die.

Regardless of what happens to the ARG, ETARC should continue. Whoever is behind its organisation now should make sure it’s maintained.

It’s important.

4 Likes

UPDATE: WakingTitan.com has changed. Entering status now yields:

status
-// Subroutine Output Log //-
48h cooldown process started

5 Likes

We need to make reunion like time travelers: every year on the same year, we meet here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Unfortunately I’ll probably be in a nut house by the end of this!

3 Likes

agree my wife said she is going to hide my computer I told her I will feed her to loop16

4 Likes

I think I remember Hello Games saying that an official forum was in the works. I’ve been hoping that ETARC will become that forum.

3 Likes

I’d be surprised if they put the effort they have into this place with the awesome robot, that they’d just abandon it after the ARG

If they don’t we’ll just make our own ETARC! With blackjack…

1 Like

… and noodles!

Email guys.