Endurance update (3.94+) - discussion (possible spoilers)

You can still scan planets from your ship. Freighter scanner is not automatic. I like this feature because I sometimes race thru systems on my way to the center and just want a quick look.

5 Likes

I dislike those ladders too and had the same thoughts about the now defunct legacy ramps. We can have Short Range Teleporters though, which in my opinion will be the best way to get to other floors for now.

Still a shame we can not have logic on Freighters though. Really wish they changed the freighter power system. The current way to power has been bugged and still is.

6 Likes

Freighter Cargo got me wondering too. This is new, isn’t it? I could not tell due to having items there already for some reason. Then found absolutely no info searching for this.

4 Likes

The Ladder

2 Likes

That would make such a cool cartoon/animation! Nicely written! :grin:

4 Likes

yup hate ladders.
Wished they had finished the elevators
Really wish they had made new stairs

5 Likes

It’s new as of 3.94 but the upgrade process doesn’t work for me.

The Cargo Hold isn’t useful once you have the Storage Containers set up on the freighter but perhaps early on it would be beneficial.

5 Likes

mine upgraded…more storage is always useful.

5 Likes

Maybe it depends on where the Expandable Bulkheads are stored. Where were yours?

3 Likes

honestly never paid attention, think my exosuit cargo slot

6 Likes

Thank you! That was it. Before, I had them in a Storage Container on the Freighter but moving them to my Exosuit worked!

5 Likes

Has anyone gotten the Dream Aerial blueprints? I have sent the Leviathan on several missions and dismissed a frigate to make room and still no blueprint

4 Likes

yes, 2nd mission
1st mission got an upgrade item

4 Likes

Got on the first mission. Note - mission included the Leviathan. Also got the neural thing.

3 Likes

Yes. I got that one.

3 Likes

Yeah was surprised, first set of frigate missions after the update, not sure if its a factor to up the exploration stats with boosters and i did use all S class frigates, also used maxed amount of frigates (5 i think, so leviathan + 4 others)

3 Likes

Yes. Only I did not send the Leviathan on that mission.

4 Likes

Finally…

I like that they look different.

10 Likes

Wow…that looks amazing!
Did it appear like an in-space Anomoly…?

6 Likes

Yes. Once you gain the Dream Aerial you just pulse jet thru space. The organic parts you gain on Freighter missions can be ‘fed’ to it to upgrade it? I have not tried it yet because the parts can also be added to your living ship as upgrades and that is where I put them

9 Likes