Echoes (Updates and Patches)

Bug fixes

• Fixed an issue with Twitch Rewards.
  • Fixed an issue with the Personal Refiner.
  • Fixed a crash related to networking.
  • Fixed a crash related to the Automated Feeder.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when joining a multiplayer game.
  • Fixed a crash related to buildings.
6 Likes

Had a very long initial load after this patch was installed (on board a space station, usually the quickest save boot) so don’t panic anyone if it takes a while :wink:

2 Likes

I assume this change was intentional. Those base images have changed from 768x432 (1327104 bytes), to 640x360 (921600 bytes), which results in those ‘stereogram’ like images until new ones are created.

Updated this tool to include the change:

4 Likes

:eyes:

she is near

4 Likes

2.8 Gb update/patch incoming.

6 Likes

I hope it helps me. The game is crashing a lot for me. Still waiting for my RAM for my new PC…so frustrated, I may hit Best Buy today and see what they have in stock…then I will have tons of RAM :joy:

2 Likes

I wonder if this game is crossing over in to the “SSD highly reccomended” category all games seem to be going in to now with console parity being SDD across the board for current gen.

Very happy I picked up my first Solid State last year, A lot of games this year I’d have spent more time in loading screens than anything without it . Also happy to say goodbye to a 20 minute win 10 boot time and hello to a 2 minute.

Next step is new mobo/cpu. It’s 12 years old and the last in its line for the am2 socket so a new mobo is absolutely going to have to happen to facilitate a new CPU. Only does pcie2 as well, my rtx 2060 is being hindered by so many bottlenecks XD

Havent had any issues at all despite how old my cpu is, i wonder if its some teething issues with yr patricular cpu/gpu combo, I just always assume everyones tech is better than mine and I’m pretty sure yours is, so It’s always surprising when folk face performance issues and mines just, yeah this is fine. I’m old but this is fine.

I do have DLSS on though which may be giving me an edge on my pc not poopin the bed. If you have access to it see if it helps with yr crashes, or maybe see how AMD Fidelity FX works for ya (if ya dont mind the motion ghosting/artifacting AI super sampling brings with it)

4 Likes

I think it is win 10 issue. But my new pc will be together soon and it will have an ssd. I think I need a fresh start. Something in my win10 broke a while back. Was gonna do a fresh install but decided to move on.

3 Likes

I get weird problems with mine too that just have no root cause or fix. Four years ago win 10 decided it was going to randomly change my sleep settings to 5 minutes, every hour. I’d have to remember to set it back to “1 hour of inactivity” if I was going to go make tea or something. Tried 100 solutions over the years to no avail.

Last month it decided to finally stop doing that. I’m glad it did, it took me a while to even notice it was back to normal, but no idea why it was happening in the first place. Windows 10 :person_shrugging:

Sometimes I suspected an eco warrior AI had taken residence in my bios and was trying to improve my carbon footprint.

Hope your new PC arrives in good form and with little to no teething issues <3

2 Likes

I am building it myself…just waiting on RAM. But yeah, hope I have not forgotten anything…and it all works… :grimacing:

2 Likes

The only advice I remember about building PC’s is to do everything you can to reduce static build up.

Mostly because it was burned in to my retinas so I could never forget.

download

5 Likes

Static bracelet, although it has been so hot here, naked is not a bad idea.

2 Likes

Ow! My eyes.
I can’t unsee it!
Delete! Delete!

5 Likes

Yesterday I got a 1.8 gigglebyte update.

This morning I have 2 gigglebytes incoming. It’s going to be more patch than game.

4 Likes
9 Likes

I had a new update upon entering Steam today. 0.824 GB

1 Like
5 Likes

Bug fixes

• Fixed an issue that prevented the Dream Arial from functioning correctly.
  • Removed a pink cube attached to some dropship variants.
  • Fixed a VR camera issue with Autophage customisations.
  • Fixed an issue which could result in multitools changing colour.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the Sentinel Interceptor generated at each crash site to have changed appearance.
  • Fixed a crash when salvaging certain Multitools.
  • Fixed a Vulkan crash on PC.
8 Likes
10 Likes

Nintendo Switch - Echoes 4.4.0

1572864 2023-09-06	v24 BuildID:
2E4F456EBE4D83EAFE4B9D08C48D0BE7CB54DC5D000000000000000000000000
In-game version: 110470
4 Likes