Drift Detected (time sync science)

So far on temporal alignment results,

all following time synchronizations are missing (UTC)

01:36
03:44
04:16
04:48
05:04
05:20
05:52
06:24
06:40
06:56
07:28
07:44
08:16
08:32
08:48
09:04
09:20
09:36
09:52
10:08
10:24
10:40
11:12
11:28 → 15:44 a coronal hole in the timezone ???
16:16 come on nobody really?!
21:04
22:24

just report your prime number, your hex coords assigned system (from here and beware if you have a neighbour, select the right coords)
then fill this form with :

  • a real world time UTC (you can use time.is or whatever) from the missing list above (or other if you want submit a duplicate, why not?)
  • time in-game as seen in the visor

Be sure to meet the requirements :

  • while standing at any planet in your assigned system, at coordinates 0,0 (use first view in ship to get closer to these coords),
  • at the exact same time (±8s vs real world)

oh and you can also take a screenshot and share it here if you want to
voilà!
@toddumptious beat me to it

5 Likes

Oh, I gotcha now.

I am not checking anything on my own. Pings only.

Non-convergent… but present nonetheless.

3 Likes

Does this mean my umpteenth attempt at this is still wrong? I waited until UTC 12:16 and took my reading was that not right? My dream time on that specific planet was 06:52 not 06:48 ? Is the difference because I am on a different planet? : (

4 Likes

Variance within 16 minutes is acceptable. It does not have to be that exact time in your game (if it was required, we would have to have some really good timing) :laughing: will add that above

3 Likes

So y’all took the oscillating signal, mapped it over time, and are providing the 2 other points on the graph to bridge the gap.

you’re tuning the timer and clocks. Aligning.

System-entity time to UTC+your system offset

3 points in space. Fourth is your Prime.

1 Like

It was within 16 secs from when I passed the UTC window that the recording was made. But the cheat sheet says 6:48 though my dream time was 4 minutes later at 6:52.

3 Likes

My bad. I said second. I meant minutes. Correcting again (hour/minutes…hour/minutes ..hour/minutes..) :rofl:

4 Likes

11:34 that time. Anyone else catch it?

2 Likes

i had 11:38 in-game @ 2026-08-07T13:52:00Z

edit : nobody has filled 16:16??? Come on!

maybe @DevilinPixy can fill some blanks with the infamous 24h survey //edit and you did already…//

4 Likes

it could be these small variances are looking for?

*its early and I’m not caffeinated yet

still keen though

:slightly_smiling_face:

Definitely going to come back on to capture this one today. I was one of those idiots yesterday. Captured time at 16:00 UTC and thought “Woo, I got the funny NMS number!” and then went on my merry way not realising 16:16 was happening next :joy:

Since we have a 16 second margin of error I might try capture it at 16:16:16 UTC too for fun.

4 Likes

Just to repeat this, the form wants portal coordinates.

It says “Galactic Address”, but this appears to be a misunderstanding - any entry using the Galactic Address format (as seen on your signal boosters) has been discarded as an incorrect submission.

I can only assume that The Architect was not aware of the difference, so I sent him an email a few hours ago to explain (and how to convert, courtesy of this forum). I was hoping they would either correct the form, or (preferably) accept both.

So when you’re filling The Architect’s form, definitely use the portal coordinates in the Galactic Address field!

7 Likes


alright, I’m resending my synchronization window with the hopefully correct type of portal code now :3 (Using the portal code of the planet I was on during the window, rather than the one System gave me for the whole system. Not sure if this is incorrect, but I would like to be accurate to where I actually was for System.)

5 Likes

It’s the code you got the the Terminal on the Recall Dreams website to put it simply. @Item-Stealer

2 Likes

I want to make sure it’s still worthwhile/correct to get 0,0 data from other planets in our prime systems?

so far I’ve used:

402F27714FCC
302F27714FCC
502F27714FCC

4 Likes

Yeah, I noted your prime (31) in the list, and wondered where I went wrong! I had submitted a result for the other GA in our pair (106AF33B5E8B), but it must have been flagged as invalid somehow. I submitted another for this address earlier today at the 12:00 UTC sync, with a Dream Time of 18:08. I hope this one is valid, and helps System out :saluting_face:

1 Like

anyone else not able to get a TAS form to open?

opens the same again and again

*opens now

3 Likes

I’m so honored that something I made got printed out at Sheral’s FOB.

8 Likes

I was surprised to see this out by 2.

I’ve been usually spot on or near to it.

something different with the internet traffic today maybe

apparently my ping is 13 :slightly_smiling_face: ms to Seattle(#1) today and 300+ :slightly_frowning_face: to Johannesburg(#126). This might be more useful if I had of run a ping test yesterday.

*I’m going to find another 0,0 in my system

UTC 16:16 (:16 @toddumptious) screenshotted & submitted… at last!


7 Likes