Byte-Beat Creations and Q&A

Here is a nice little vid to help in understanding…? :smiley:

5 Likes

Yar. Right. Totally understand now…

:upside_down_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :unamused: :woozy_face: :dizzy_face: :upside_down_face:.

5 Likes

I am not sure about all the switches. My uderstanding is that you can physically hook them together to create more complex tunes. Hopefully, I will find some time to try it out.

5 Likes

It works much better if you make three or four of them, and connect them together. They appear to synchronise automatically,

It’s still quite confusing, but it’s fun.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Here is a nice creation from my friend TNT_Musician (Skynexia Music)

5 Likes

@MacForADay, thanks for that. A couple of things he shows have given me the last pieces in the puzzle.

Now I finally understand how the things work! :grinning:

2 Likes

Here is an interesting use as sound effects for building pieces.
https://twitter.com/Mutater22K/status/1207646088062210049?s=09

4 Likes

I’ve been taking a break from NMS, wanted to give myself a few updates before jumping back in so I could experience a nice huge chunk of material…

This little update might just pull me back in sooner than anticipated. I would love to create something simple with Byte-Beat and then pull it into a DAW and expand upon it. Knowing my work ethic, I might have something for you guys within the next 12 months :wink:

Hope everyone is keeping super swell, miss this place and all who dwell within <3

11 Likes

Hadn’t realised that you could make building parts switch colors to the rythm… ?

6 Likes

And a small tutorial

5 Likes

Here is some Christmas inspiration for all BeatByters

Not sure if it will work here, but it is something created by a firefighting department:

5 Likes

Doesn’t appear to work for me, but here is the same video on YouTube:

6 Likes

Ah, thank you! :heart:

3 Likes

Skynexia does it again!

8 Likes

We don’t have a NMS music thread for Beyond do we? I will put this here. Biological Horrors is very fitting right now. :+1:

5 Likes

I thought we did have one already. But I could be wrong.

1 Like

ByteBeat Creations & Q&A. though I’m not really a ByteBeat synthesizer fan even though musically inclined.

3 Likes

Good grief. I think I made it to the correct thread, :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Freaked me out there when I saw a new update to the WT thread! :crazy_face:

3 Likes