An Ode to Snappies, Clappies & Puffies

… and a snappy rhythmn.

3 Likes

5 Likes

So, has anyone seen a Snappie in BEYOND? I have spotted some Clappies and encountered TONS of Puffers but not a single Snappie…:cry:

1 Like

Yes. My new save home planet has them. Pretty much the same.

They’re still around.

:+1: Good to know. I am on a Puffer infested planet. They come in packs of 3-6… :grimacing:

2 Likes

Puffer infested starter planet in VR, was terrifying.

Also can people playing normally confirm if the toxic fauna in caves just randomly propogates around you now? Or is that just because of PSVRs reduced render distance and LOD? To be honest I kind of like it, adds new danger to caves because you have no idea they’re in there until you’ve been in there.

1 Like

It kept re-emerging withing monents of being zapped. Made that first storm extra exciting…:astonished:

2 Likes

I finally found Snappies, in abundance. Is anyone noticing that our 3 amigos have been broken up? On my flourishing planet, I have mostly Puffers with some Clappies. I have found a ton of Snappies on a toxic planet but have seen no Clappies and only a few Puffers. I hope this is true in all cases and not just mine. It would be nice for there to be a more logical and varied approach.

3 Likes

I was hoping for a snappie filled biome, like hundreds in sight, instead of trees

4 Likes

That is almost what I stepped into. Was scanning for tech and got snapped 4 times in a row! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

Here is a “problem” “bug”
3 Clappies on top of each other!

have not seen this with other plants

2 Likes

6 Likes

Pretty Puffies

7 Likes

Something I’ve been meaning to ask, have they always had the red glowy bits you can grab or were they added later sometime between NEXT & BEYOND or even after BEYOND? I dont seem to recall noticing them before, but I usually ran away or zapped the muckers before either of us even had a chance to gasp.

2 Likes

I think they had them but they were not so glowy.

1 Like

Agreed :+1:

2 Likes

Dance, puffies! DAAAAWNCE! GYABWAHAHAHEHEHWOOHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

6 Likes