Tin Foil Rabbit Hole, What does the universe sound like? Are we made of sound?

You talk to walls?

https://community.resonancescience.org/
This forum looks suprisingly similar to this one… Do i need to define how and why for you jedidia so that can see how they can look similar?

You talk to walls?

Screens usually, but walls will do in a pinch. I’ll just add this, and then I’m truly done:

I thought Fusion Reactors are like a mini stars?

It’s a metaphor, for crying out loud.

jedidia What is your best proof we are not made of sound? Or light? Or why they are not the same thing?

Here is… Beethoven

1 Like

Wow

I’m gonna have a good sleep tonight!

1 Like

Now, Beethoven went deaf , so no music of the spheres in his later days. :wink:

1 Like

He actually began to lose hearing in his 30’s. As it became worse, he would ‘feel’ the music by various methods. Placing a pencil in his mouth and touching it to the piano, cutting the legs off his piano and laying on the floor, wraping his body over the piano. And of course, he could still ‘hear’ the music in his mind.
Interestingly, he carried notebooks for conversing with others. There is an ongoing project to have those notes translated and published. They have revealed that Beethoven may have retained some measure of hearing in his left ear.

2 Likes

Yes! Thanks for sharing this video! At the 4min 20sec mark, Glennie says “… to understand that my whole body was like a resonating chamber, like a massive ear.”

1 Like

Here is another wild thought… What if the Ark of the Covenant was actually a Plasma speaker/Flame speaker/Radio transmitter?
And what if the people in history were tricked into thinking humans spoke to gods? Aliens?

How far back in time does wireless communication actually go? I have never read a bible but…
Passing the torch
2 Timothy 4:1-5
I charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by his appearing and his kingdom: preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching. For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths. As for you, always be sober-minded, endure suffering, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.

What is a Torch? What was a torch? Was it a radio too?

Love

The association of a torch with love may date to the Greek and Roman tradition of a wedding torch,[6] lit in the bride’s hearth on her wedding night, then used to light the hearth in her new home. Such a torch is associated with the Greek god of marriage Hymen.

The idiom to carry a torch (for someone) means to love or to be romantically infatuated with someone, especially when such feelings are not reciprocated. It is often used to characterize a situation in which a romantic relationship has ended, but where one partner still loves the other. It is considered by some to be dated,[7] but still in wide usage. A torch song is typically a sentimental love song in which a singer laments an unrequited love.

(( The Edits were this…I was in the middle of deleting the links in the Love paragraph I had copy pasted from the torch wiki, then went “meh” and decided to leave the little blue links))

Wireless transmission via ancient tech… I’m gonna have to re watch this movie!
Come on now!

So the people of Mars… how long until they forget Earth exists?
I’m almost outta tin foil. I need a break from the internet for a few hours anyways.