Screenshots 🖼

The pre-dig view, I assume.
:smiley:

3 Likes

Didn’t want to disturb it.

First silver ball that I’ve seen.

2 Likes

Oh the intriguing shiny orbs…so many people spent so many hours rolling these things to portals and pushing them thru hoping something wonderful would happen. :rofl:
(Yes. I am guilty too)

9 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

The last update sure is giving us greatly increased photo ops. Love it!

4 Likes

That may explain SMs recent retweeting explosion…

2 Likes

Living Ships definitely looking colorful since the recent 3xp update

9 Likes

Ooo. Gotta jump in and check that out tonight then.

2 Likes

Planets where all fauna have been discovered, now show as green on this map (idk, is that new? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:)

10 Likes

Ahh. The background color for the planet name . Nice. I’ll check that out too.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Thanks for the heads up about the (subtle) green highlight for planets with all fauna found. I just tried that and it did highlight one of the planets in green, but it highlighted the wrong planet. So close!

3 Likes

8 Likes

11 Likes

8 Likes

I’m using my NMS screenshots folder as fodder for my screensaver, and was completely taken aback when I got back to my computer just now.

My 9 year old son has been playing creative mode for a while now, though mostly under my supervision and guidance, but lately I left him to his own devices a bit. Apparently he figured out the camera mode, and took this quite epic shot, much to my surprise:

I don’t think it was intentional that it looks like the engine trails come from behind the planet, but it’s an amazing effect none the less! Well done, son! :metal:

16 Likes

Had to post this somewhere :grin:

15 Likes

Living Metelloid

Gathering for the Feast

Sunrise, Sunrise and Sunrise

@johnnycloud has managed to do what I have been trying to do for ages. Kudos!

15 Likes

Excellent photos!

1 Like