Screenshots 🖼

12 Likes

It didn’t really occur to me until you started posting these closeups of those plant textures, but these new assets do have detailed diffuse maps (main textures). With Next, many of the old assets’ diffuse maps were replaced with just plain solid colored textures. That’s bugged me for years. The detailed textures really did add more character & variety to the models, as these new ones show. They don’t take up any more space than their solid color replacements either. I really wish HG would restore those. The most work they’d require would be a quick brightness adjustment to match the current style better.

6 Likes

10 Likes

Huh? That planet looks like Escher tried to paint a landscape… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

I AM STILL ALIVE!!! :joy:
What is up with this planet? Is there a lightning rod in my backpack?

21 Likes

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: CSD Games/Tumbleweed

13 Likes

Like the stormy sky photo!

4 Likes

Was standing on this pinnacle when Stony-Stony suddenly appeared beside me. It was a little cramped but all was okay…until he turned and his tail sent me flying down the mountain.

13 Likes

Freighter said Poof :grimacing:

Found safety at Space Station :smirk:

Enjoying the view :crazy_face:

Can I get inside :thinking:

Nope … :confounded:

Oh well …

Space Station 3

22 Likes

Walking on Sunshine

18 Likes

Sometimes I wonder about moons stuck in planetary rings. Sometimes I just fly away.

13 Likes

Worse are space stations in the rings. RizzmFrazzle!!

4 Likes

15 Likes

That image reminds me of some scene, but I can’t figure out were it’s from.

3 Likes

Why am I posting this pic? Because I just left a planet and there are NO asteroids in sight! :open_mouth: That just never happens for me. :upside_down_face:

Oh and for the Wishlist, please can they set vignette to auto off.

10 Likes

TRON popped in my head at first glance, the light cycles??? It doesnt seem to fit exactly, it’s something else like The Black Hole.

3 Likes

This type of shot is so classic sci-fi, it could be it is like a composite of many pics

220px-Mission_to_mars 6131A++bxSL.AC tron_legacy_poster9-226x500

8 Likes

Interstellar looks like the closest match. Thanks for posting.

2 Likes

Moved our Tumbleweed conversation. I placed it under a NMS Topic…or should I change it?

4 Likes