Screenshots v1.5-1.77

Lone tree hill

12 Likes

Almost one week later, having recovered from visiting your ‘peaceful’ planet @sheralmyst. Here are some of the terrifying pictures I took … :flushed:

Run. Run. Run to luxurious safety.

Take care making your way to @sheralmyst 's B&B

But there are lots of ‘hidden’ surprises to find… :slight_smile:

14 Likes

:laughing: Most likely I was standing right beside you but in a parallel time line. I could hear your cries for help but I was unable to answer.

8 Likes

Aw man I remember those zealots. There was still some around in the lead up to atlas rises expressing how upset and displeased they’d be if portals are activated by the update and not by any of the convoluted measures and attempts they’d made in the months prior :joy: oh, the indoctrinated.

3 Likes

Well, I finally found @johnnycloud 's Base.

I am not at all certain this place is entirely safe.

What have you gotten me into johnnyboy?

I knew I should have stayed on my side of the portal.

Don’t expect any record breaking on that run. :grin:

11 Likes

What is that, shown in the 3rd image?

7 Likes

a collectible from dead worlds, most have them

4 Likes

That flying thing with the green beams is a collectible?
First time I see it, even in pictures or video… Reminds me to play again, as I haven’t really found much time since the Abyss update.

5 Likes

Hi @DevilinPixy, its a race track marker or gate waypoint, the exocraft must pass under it to activate the next waypoint etc until the start finish gate is reached.

Have a look in one of my raceteack videos

8 Likes

Ah yes, of course, now I see!

The image just makes it look so much larger and ‘stand-alone’, like a flying laser turret of some sort. I totally did not realise it is actually one of those race markers :confused:

Thanks for clearing that up :rofl:

6 Likes

:grin:

Yeah its an atypical / interesting location

5 Likes

Yeah. Devil boy @johnnycloud placed 2 of them on top of tall pillars…but I conquered them both! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

EBGz2fhXsAAjSuM

12 Likes

13 Likes

9 Likes

13 Likes

My last Next Photo (on PC), parking safely on a space station until Beyond arrives. Going to log on to ps4 now and do the same :slight_smile:

Goodnight, Next. You were beautiful.

14 Likes

See you on the other side, Todd!

4 Likes

A Tale of Three Travellers --Wait. four! (including moi)

… and only one grave between them:

And the traveller at the grave was none of the above:

12 Likes

10 Likes