Screenshots v1.5-1.77

13 Likes

I’d like to see the Options screen colour filters button return again, and allow the player to choose how the game looks when it plays. I wish that had not been removed and restricted only to the photo mode.

3 Likes

12 Likes

10 Likes

7 Likes

12 Likes

Night shots offer more “realistic” colors since the local sun and sky don’t wash the landscape in other color. On some worlds, underwater photos require nighttime + torch to look decent.

2 Likes

Love your suit!

2 Likes

Found an underwater ‘forest’ full of these undulating, squishy things…

…underneath a very round island.

11 Likes

Hey, its a Crannóg! Start digging for treasure, they were used and repurposed from Neolithic/Mesolithic to bronze age right up to Middle ages. Lots of treasure to be found :3

A recent discovery around a scottish Crannog has made archaeologists revise their time line, though some of the articles ive read on this are misleading as they state, until this discovery, we thought all crannogs were from the bronze age. This is somewhat untrue, we’ve suspected for a long time, at least with Irelands Crannógs, that they were used by humans in Neolithic Ireland but was hard to pinpoint due to the destructive nature caused by Antiquarians in the 19th and 20th century.

Whats even more fascinating is how little radiocrabon dating has been done on the sites. Ireland boasts over 1500 crannogs while scotland have about 400so it makes perfect sense theirs would be as old as ours, considering we are all q-celtic goidellic speaking people.

For some reason I didnt think I was replying to you, but somebody else, the whole time i was thinking “Sheral might enjoy this comment too” hahaha. Well, enjoy! Somebody else is welcome to enjoy it too, whoever I thought they were

10 Likes

That was an interesting read.

Amazing to think that Neolithic Man pre-dated No Man’s Sky VR with arguably an early ARG, caveman treasure hunt. Maybe the Crannog treasures might finally explain the existence of Stonehenge, as an early playstation Portal, where our No Man’s Sky ancestors could all bang rocks together for multi-play fun… :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

That’s called a jam session, and it is a lot of fun! :smile:

4 Likes

a la: “Music With Rocks In” __Soul Music --by Terry Pratchett

4 Likes

15 Likes

Well Fed and happy!

A bit nippy out at the ruins:

My current home world. Lots of lovely lakes and lots of not-so-lovely superheated storms:

Found a planet full of these babies! about every 100 units or so walking:

OW! MY EYES! O.O Where is I put that “No-Blind-Me” Mod?:

This one is worth making an oil painting of. Love the clouds!:

Uh… also :wave: I’m back in the pilot seat for a while.

15 Likes

16 Likes

Some new and some old…

15 Likes

Yeah. Those rubbery gasbags seem creepily like an obese bellies colony.

@jedidia: a “rocking” jam session, I bet. :wink:

2 Likes

13 Likes

Experimental photo mode problems persist…can’t decide where to go with this project…

Ok. Apparently my depth of field works again but, still have issues with the picture cropping. I keep having to pull my camera out and snapping the pic until I finally get the whole image in the shot.

16 Likes