Screenshots v1.5-1.77

Its fun fun fun on the aquabahn

16 Likes

A few shots from my visit to the Dark Side for the weekly event.

15 Likes

I saw a similar base above water, using the new ‘underwater’ parts. Was wondering how they did this …

4 Likes

I havent tested it but perhaps maybe they’re placeable anywhere once your avatar is under a certain depth rather than the object?

4 Likes

Fish feeding frenzy

12 Likes

13 Likes

I just had to touch it. Jet pack upgrade to the rescue! :scream:

12 Likes

They’re much less of a threat than biological horrors with a fully upgraded scatter blaster…
They should add some piranha-style fishies that attack in swarms and move really fast. Now there’s something that could get pretty dangerous even for high-level players.

6 Likes

14 Likes

13 Likes

Not sure what I love more, the cabled pods or the artichoke, lol. I love the new underwater features.

6 Likes

Please have a seat. Don’t be nervous. Everything will be just fine.

19 Likes

I love the pond/lake/ocean changes. A lot more variety, new species, varied shapes, and more color.

16 Likes

Before this last update, sentinels didn’t care if I eliminated predators. Now it seems that they do.

“No free slot in suit inventory” gets old after a while.

14 Likes

I’m glad nobody hinted at what lures the big, nasty, fishy. The fright, followed by the howling laughter while I paddled for my life was great fun.
NMS needs more stuff like that.
HG :+1:
My very new save character survived the ordeal too.

9 Likes

Station

Rise and Fall

Crystal Glow

Land and Sky

13 Likes

Hey @projectcartwheel! I captured a very similar Grave in my recent journey!

Also, that flowing crystal is my favorite underwater thing right now. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

15 Likes

Lights! Camera! Action!

12 Likes

Almost There

Perspective

15 Likes