Screenshots v1.5-1.77

Didn’t know where to share this so I stuck it here.
Nothing special about this pic except that I stumbled across this RUNNING portal while poking about on a hostile moon looking for crashed ships.
I’ve never ‘accidentally’ found a portal since Atlas Rises so I assumed they were located only after doing the monolith-locate-a-portal thing. Apparently not.
What I don’t get, is why this one was running. I didn’t land to investigate and can only guess that it was a side effect of the community event, auto-assigned polo portal. The one I used was on the main planet so I don’t know why this was even active. It probably would have shut down when I tried to interact with it.
Interesting… :thinking:

12 Likes

:ghost: It was calling you…“Step through” :smile:

4 Likes

Probably a trap. :hole: :scream:

6 Likes

That is interesting. I wonder if when you activate a portal, all the portals in that system are activated? I am really curious to figure this out. I might have to do some testing later. As the Korvax say: “Fascinating!!”

4 Likes

12 Likes

In a dark place we find ourselves, and
a little more knowledge lights our way -
Yoda

17 Likes

I was dreaming about a planet in this simulation that could offer me a home, a place to stay.

17 Likes

19 Likes

@SingularGleam
That looks…uncomfortable. :face_with_head_bandage:

4 Likes

Especially for that little drone that’s about to get kicked into space…

3 Likes

That’s a station, going for goal!

3 Likes

Ah, silly me… I thought it one of those valet drones cleverly placed. :smile:

Great work with your perspective, there!

3 Likes

It looks like the NMS Intergalactic Championship is off to a great start this year.

4 Likes

I don’t care what anyone says about ps4, the graphics are beautiful on my tv from my ps4, and so are yours Darth.

I also built my own gaming pc, and have two beautiful monitors but I will keep playing NMS, on my PS4.

:smile:

3 Likes

I 100% agree, it looks great on a tv screen, when mine’s not playing it mostly has screen shot wallpapers from my recent travels as well as some from our fellow interlopers in this forum…so many great pics here to inspire me to find more of my own. :grinning:

5 Likes

19 Likes

15 Likes

Some photos I took for the Community Event that started today. Some I just popped right out of my ship and snapped. Ended up going back to my home planet to finish it off. I kinda like these photo missions. Wish I ran into more of them. Y’know… for obvious reasons. lol

Monolith:

Mirror Settlement:

Abandoned Building (with the new updates I don’t touch these anymore… lol):

Trading Post:

Portal:

Holo-Terminus:

17 Likes

Arrived at the Community Event planet, and ready to get those Sweet Units!! :sparkles:

Saw this guy as soon as I arrived! hehe :sparkles

Happy QSu hunting !

20 Likes

15 Likes