Screenshots v1.5-1.77

As @sheralmyst says, if you had containers on your freighter then they’re probably gone. You can put them back but there’s a bit of a difference.

3 Likes

15 Likes

13 Likes

Identical twi… triplets.

11 Likes

15 Likes

Exploring by night… and suddenly… Hey! look what we got here!

14 Likes

15 Likes

Greetings from the Sheet/Shard Star formation

7fd561542dad92afc50cfe0b01117847ee30e9e4_1_690x336

16 Likes

Pesky vandals!

14 Likes

All we need now is an Anomaly Ship decal :smiley:

3 Likes

After realising only one base is visible per planet per user (Doh!) I’ve condensed everything into one base now (PS4 normal mode, Euclid Galaxy).

I got rid of a lot of unnecessary glass so it doesn’t seem to lag much now.

Feel free to visit, you can harvest 5,000 frost crystal, 5,000 cactus flesh. 10,000 star bulb and 10,000 solanium to create 50 circuit boards.

19 Likes

Might just have to take you up on the offer :smiley:

Edit

@Marky

Hey just came through the portal, couldn’t see your base but saw someone calledv maverick had a base on another planet. Gonna try go back and forth through the portal a few more times. Love the creature names, especially Mickey Finn, gives me horrible flashback tastes on my tongue :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Seems like a dumb question to ask but did you upload this base from base computer?

3 Likes

Yes uploaded from the base computer. I saw that Maverick arrive today then added a base on the next planet.

1 Like

That other players base isn’t showing up for me now and I’ve loaded mine up again. Not sure if it makes a difference.

1 Like

Falling

I did a little perspective trick here: that red light trail is the cutting effect from a mining laser. (The laser itself disappeared in photo mode.)
Feel free to see if you can replicate the effect; it took me a good five minutes to get the perfect position.

Sky Breach

Named because it reminded me of a whale. (My ship is called The Banana Whale.)

Missile Strike

I think two missile screenshots is enough for me this year.

Portal

Finally decided to visit Etarcia in creative mode. I put down a comm ball near the portal.

12 Likes

I tried again a few more times and then also tried visiting a few random addresses through portal in case the game was pulling from a cached version of my initial visit to your world. Its 2am here and I’m up in four hours so will have to call it quits for now but these are problems common with bases and portals since before next, I’ll make it through eventually :slight_smile:

I also found the last creature for you :wink:

3 Likes

While @toddumptious passionately demonstrated the relaxation benefits of Tai Chi, @Mad-Hatter gazed longingly upon the distant mountains, wishing he was exploring. :grin:

12 Likes

Peekaboo!

11 Likes

While spending time with the Todd, I had some fun turning his base computer into a flouro pink crab, while his back was turned. :grin:

13 Likes

Underwater Landing.
@Sir_oopsbase was on the floating island and my ship decided its teleport spot would be in the ocean.

14 Likes