Screenshots v1.5-1.77

Paid @Sir_oops a surprise 3am visit after several hours of getting to grips with all that’s changed and new.

He was standing near what appeared to be a volcano in shape and size.

Naturally, we climbed it :slight_smile:

the view was spectacular

17 Likes

I still have no grip, I am lost. Be awhile before I can take it all in.

I was standing there thinking should I climb that or try to find my Roamer that was 10hrs away.

Good visit, come back anytime.

Seeing others is so… Odd. Good odd.

5 Likes

My plan is to find a nice home or try to finding something similar in my old system, then restore my old base and build off of it.

Getting the hang of refinery now but still no idea what I should sell or keep etc.

The upgrade modules, I’m really liking. I got real lucky with some s class stuff. You can also overload a component by having too many upgrades attached to it. So the idea is you buy the upgrades, which are procgen btw, and you replace any outdated ones with the new ones.

Remember when full fauna l/flora analyser upgrades took up half Yr multitool?

Under this new system I was able to get 200,000 per fauna, with just two s class upgrades that did both fauna and flora :slight_smile: some upgrades have more than one attribute, so it could be a single s class mining upgrade that does both cool down and mining speed.

I hope this helps ease the re-learning curve a little, off topic a bit but felt I should respond to you here, regain your grip and feel less lost :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Look familiar? - Explore together is the realization of Concept Art. - We are the fulfillment.

8 Likes

Speechless. It’s like HG invited mother nature to the party.

15 Likes

-Pretty looks like a Trooper…

That’s what I thought aswell :rofl:

3 Likes

I will check that out, Thanks! NEXT is definitely bring some of the mystery back in the game. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So much sodium!

I found some murri… I mean gold. It’s gold now.

And some perspective shots.

10 Likes

First attempt at base building with new save

9 Likes

Okay so… I only just realised now, you can call down all your ships :joy:

It’s still early days in the new normal playthrough I started a few weeks back, so they’re all function over style until the perfect replacements come along, but I absolutely adore my tiny little shuttle :heart_eyes: that’s the little one running late to the photo.

Big yellows always been awkward and never knew how to get in frame. Explorers the shy one, the twins are devious and the fighter loves attention.

15 Likes

Holy crap!! Some awesome stuff being posted already! Here are some day one photos I took jumping right into MP:

Then one in my new Normal Save!

12 Likes

13 Likes

Tested the height Limit.

16 Likes

I found the most desolate island planet EVER!

I mean, there was almost nothing.

9 Likes

Man, your weird looking. :joy:

13 Likes

Least I don’t hide my weird face behind a visor :stuck_out_tongue:

That was a fun little climb :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Motion Blur

I never really noticed it before. New to this update, right? …or not?

6 Likes

I can’t seem to get enough of planets with rings…
and there’s always something satisfying about shooting asteroids.

6 Likes

“Now this is how you land!”

But in 3rd person flight mode, upon daylight, this was my view after hopping in my ship.

So I got my courage about me, and hopped out. To my surprise, I was safely on solid ground.

8 Likes

Shuttles are an acquired taste, and the little lunchbox types (as someone here once said) now with 1.5 amended textures are looking cool as… I nearly blew my 250k new-save-fortune(!) on one yesterday, but then I didn’t which says more about me really!

1 Like