No Man’s Sky—v1.3 Screenshots & Art

Sounds beautiful. I wonder what it will become with 1.5?

I’m scared to death of what will become of my present home.
I left bountiful “Placidica” for a Lush Planet I call “Paradisium”.

I’m OK with change, for improvements. But this is going to feel so disorientating.

2 Likes

Hi new hear but Iv just got my first S class ship and thought Il show it off lol!

17 Likes

Land creatures at Dionners Ugbundade can swim.

9 Likes

@ The Traveller’s Discotheque

11 Likes

Shape-makin’

11 Likes

I’m with you, there. I’m not sure I will have the stamina to go through that again. I guess I might try a restart if it’s really bad. I’m getting too old for sudden apocalyptic changes. >.>

2 Likes

50 Shades of Grey in NMS

12 Likes

Homecoming after a long session exploring.

10 Likes

Got hit by the Atmo Harvy Bug! :sob:

Knowing how finicky these things are, I did everything in my power to pamper them. Always removed the full stack of 250 and always used a full stack to power them. But they got me just the same.

So far in four out of six both icons are blank. One had stopped at 169 units of Radon and power was empty. This game… :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Keep your chin up. Update isn’t far off and I think the charging bug will be an important part of it. With an expanding of collaborative play and missions involving portals, I’m pretty sure the entire charge interface is going to ge an overhaul. I’m hoping they abolish all the charge requirements to lessen the grinding and those annoying planter menus popping up all the time.
Anyway I’ve found that simply buying the required gas products is faster than having harvesters anyway. I just happen to like the harvesters.

3 Likes

A little adventure today! I learned something.
Since most structures on my home planet are apprx a minute and a half away from each other, I decided to go for a stroll through the toxic wasteland I call home. Most of the day spent on foot was fairly pleasant. BUT…

If you’re going to go spelunking in traveller-made caves, don’t make one into the side of a structure site! There is no protection from the elements no matter how far in you dig!

The hole I dug --deep-- under the monolith:

All the way to the end of the hole and almost out of life essence:

Had to scramble to find a place to dig away from the monolith’s terrain with just a thin red line left of health!
Made it!:

Quite the adventure. :grinning:

11 Likes

I didn’t know that. Always learning little things aren’t we?
That bit of info should go over in the Help a Fellow Traveller thread as a TIP.

3 Likes

Same! I can easily purchase all the gases I need, but I love those cute fibrillating penguins churning away. Flappity flap!

I appreciate the encouragement. Thanks!

Also, chin is firmly tucked as keeping the chin up can cut off one’s emotions. ;`)

2 Likes

Oh! Good idea! Should I link it there (not sure how to do that…) or ask for it to be moved there?

I can do it for you :slight_smile:
EDIT: done

1 Like

More spelunking to save my life…
and other fun pursuits in NMS:

It was a good day. :heart:

9 Likes

Ok. How about just linking it for me? Thanks! :heart:

Done :wink:

1 Like

I just fixed my PC survival mode save where my harvesters and portal got corrupted with the “superconductive lock” bug. It happened after an extensive debris-harvesting trip, to gather nanites to buy a bunch of tech. Fortunately I had backed up a working save from just a couple days earlier (only a few hours in gameplay time). I did some spelunking & experimenting with a savegame editor, comparing the saves, and tracked down the general problem area. There’s a large section that records the state of all unlocked/charged devices. I basically just copied the older working section over the newer broken one, and everything works again (for now).

I think the game is saving more debris-unlock entries than it is able to reload. Then when it tries to reload them, they improperly overflow into other devices like the planter/harvester/portal charges. When I get some more time, I’m gonna see if it’s possible to safely clear out just some of the debris entries, instead of replacing the entire section like I did.

3 Likes

Amazing landscape.

9 Likes